The iPad will connect to a projector.
Content is visible in these applications.
•Safari (HTML5 video only)
1024 by 768 with VGA Adapter
576p and 480p Component AV Cable
576i and 480i with Composite Cable
• Jailbreaking is a process that allows iDevice users to gain root access to
their operating system.
• A jailbroken iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch is still able to use the App Store
• According to Apple, Jailbreaking, can void the warranty on a device.
• The Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act calls Apple’s claim an unlawful
• A jailbreak can be quickly remedied by restoring the device in iTunes.
• On July 26, 2010 Jailbreaking devices became legal.
• Jailbreaking in the United States is legal, considered "fair use", and does
not violate copyright laws defined by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• Fried Technology
• Bootleg Elmo
• Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act
• Tony Vincent
• Document Camera
• iTunes Top 200
• Teaching with iPad Links
• Brent Williams
• Moms With Apps