Rayan M. E. AlkhlateetCertified Value Specialist (AVS)Senior Architect Engineer (SAE)CurriculumVitaeAl-Aqiq Sahel bin alhareth StP.O. Box 8061Riyadh 11482Saudi ArabiaMobile: (+966) 56 - 467 - 1199Home: (+966) 1 - 489 - 9129W-Phone: (+966) 465 - 9975Ext.: 1609Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in your com-pany. I enclose my CV for your information. As you can see, I have had extensive work experience at SaudiConsulting Services (SAUDCONSULT), as a SENIOR ARCHITECT ENGI-NEER and a certified ASSOCIATE VALUE SPECIALIST (AVS), for morethan seven years giving me varied skills and the ability to work with manydifferent types of project. I believe I could fit easily into your team. I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays atten-tion to detail. I am flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learnfrom others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I am keen to workfor a company with a great reputation and high profile like yours. I have excellent references and I would be delighted to discussany possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case you do nothave any suitable openings now, I would be grateful if you would keepmy CV on file for any future possibilities. Yours sincerely Curriculum Vitae
Objective: I seek the opportunity to grow and constantly learn within the archi-tectural study as an individual to work in an accommodating, multidisci-plinary environment. My objective is to help individuals to attain their ownpersonal goals for improvement in strength, training, and reduction oflimitations as well as give support to educate / increase an individual’sknowledge to do so.Education: 1999-2005 • B Sc. Architectural and Building Sciences • Faculty of Architecture and Planning • King Saud University, RiyadhTraining courses: • Jan 22nd, 2011: Satisfactorily complete a 40-Hour in Introduc-tion to Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Technology and its Applica-tions approved by KFUPM during period of Jan 22nd to 26h, 2011.Al-Kobar, Saudi Arabia. • Oct. 31, 2009: Satisfactorily complete a 40-Hour value Engi-neering (Module- ) course, ap-proved by SAVE International during theperiod of Oct. 31 – Nov. 4 - 2009. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Nov. 14, 2009: Satisfactorily complete a 24-Hour value Engi-neering (Module- ) course, ap-proved by SAVE International during theperiod of Nov. 14 – 17, 2009. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. • Feb. 20, 2006: Attended the workshop (Accessibility of theBuilt Environment) held in Riyadh from Feb. 20, 2006 until Mar. 3, 2006and sponsored by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Rehabilitation Inter-national (ICTA). • Mar. 2006 - to Feb. 2007: Registered in a 12-month EnglishLanguage Diploma program (completed 6 level), Direct English, Riyadh,Saudi Arabia. • May 09, 2007: Attended the–[Tests of English for InternationalCommunication]–TOEIC, examination, Direct English, Riyadh, SaudiArabia. Curriculum Vitae
• Awards:August 24, 2009: Excellence Award in Engineering Category. • Affiliations:January 31. 2010: SAVE International - License No.: 201001020January 11. 2010: Saudi Council of Engineers - License No.: 14192. • Work Experience:August 2005 – To date: SAUDI CONSULTING SERVICES - SAUDCON-SULT, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.Position: CERTIFIED VALUE SPECIALIST (AVS) and ASSOCIATE ARCHI-TECT. • Responsibilities:1. Preparing and presenting a certified Value Engineering report2. Discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project3. Consulting with other professionals about the design of an environ-ment5. Advising the client on the practicality of their project6. Assisting in site selection
7. Using it in design and project management, specifically using soft-ware packages such as computer aided design (AUOCAD)8. Keeping within financial budgets and deadlines9. Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications10. Specifying the nature and quality of materials required11. Preparing tender applications and presentations12. Negotiating with contractors and other professionals13. Preparing applications for planning and building control depart-ments14. Preparing tender documents for contracts15. Project managing and coordinating the work of contractors16. Controlling a project from start to finish17. Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project isrunning on time and to budget18. Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction19. Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is limited Curriculum Vitae
1. Dirab Air Base, Dirab, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2. Al Rajhi 5 Stars Hotel, Al-Madinah Al-Monaurah3. Al Barkiyah District, Riyadh4. QASSIM University - sports hall5. Passports, Prisons, and Civil defiance Institute, MOI, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia6. Jubail University College - JUC Campus7. The Business Oasis center, Diplomatic Quarter, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia8. Jeddah waterfront mega project9. H.R.H Prince Bader bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Palace, TAIF, Saudi Arabia10. RIYAD BANK – The RDC center11. RIYAD BANK branches12. Royal Commission of JUBAIL and YANBU - Bridge beautification for two intersections in AL-JUBAIL AL-SINAIYAH13. QASSIM University – QASSIM University Stadium14. QASSIM University - Conference Center15. QASSIM University - Medical College building and University Hospi tal building16. YANBU Community College- Womens Campus, MADINAT YANBU AL-SINAIYAH, Assistant Architect Curriculum Vitae
• Work Experience:Jun. - Sep. 2004: SAUDI BINLADIN GROUP, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia • Position: NTERNSHIP TRAINING: • Responsibilities: Follow up of all phases of the StrategicMissile Head Office Building, MODA, including foundations and otherstructural works; supervision of pre-cast concrete works; insulation;refill; electrical works and sanitary installations, using Primavera soft-ware package. Internship training also included review of project plansand drawings and supervision of work execution on site • Qualifications:1. Architectural and Engineering Software Applications: AUTOCAD, ARCHICAD, AUTODESK REVIT BUILDING 9.12. Graphics Software Applications: Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator3. Architectural and engineering project Management Software applications: Microsoft Office Project4. Microsoft Office Software Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook • Languages:Arabic - English • Interests:Design - Traveling – Sports – Internet Curriculum Vitae