In this presentation, we take a look at upcoming security trends for 2016. We also take a look at what we've seen in 2015. And although historical events may not always be the best way to predict the future, they are often able to give a good indication of which way the trends are heading.
Our top 10 list of security treads in 2016 includes:
* Security capability consolidation
* (The Internet of) Things getting out of hand
* Responsible disclosure
* Security awareness going domestic
* Deep data breach impact
* Privacy regulations
* SMBs security investment will increase
* More shared cloud security
* Increased incident response skills
*Stop! collaborate and listen
We hope you enjoy reading these security trends for 2016!