IT company types in Ukraine
18500 specialists (19%) are working in TOP 5 IT
companies and 34000 (36%) in TOP 25 IT companies
Over the last decade number of IT specialists in Ukraine
grew 2 times. Current calculations – about 90000
2004 – 2016 – percentage of IT graduates who stays
in IT grew up from 20% to 35%
Only 20% of Top 25 IT are product companies, the
rest – outsourcing and outstaffing
Established in 2002, Ciklum employs more than 2,500 specialists with more than 200 global current clients’ own software development teams.
Ciklum has six development offices in Ukraine, one in Belarus, and two offices in Pakistan, as well as representative/consulting offices in Denmark,
Sweden, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Israel, Poland, Spain and USA. Ciklum is a winner of the Red Herring 100 Europe 2009,
an award given to the Top 100 private technology companies based in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region each year.
• We have served 1450 different clients, with 200 of them relying on us as their
Own Development Center for software development and programming
• We have over 2,500 in-house developers, making Ciklum the fourth largest
international IT company with development centers in Eastern Europe
• Our employee retention rate is 93%+
• Our internal HR database contains the resumes of over 40,000 IT professionals
• 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products
for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010
and 2011 Top 100 Global Services provider.
• Ciklum is rated best Ukrainian IT Employer 2010 .
• 2011 by DOU.ua, the Ukrainian Community of Software
• Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a “Cool Vendor” in its ‘Cool
Vendors in Application Services, 2013’ report.
• In September 2015 Ciklum was proud to announce that it had
been shortlisted for The European Software Testing Awards
• In July 2015 Ciklum was awarded with the HR IT Best Practices