Evolution of Collaborative Content Management
Even as IT spending slides, IT departments are having to handle more content, more users, provide more productivity, as well as more compliance.
They have to do all this at less cost.
The enterprise hasn't kept up with advances in collaboration - most still uses a shared drive + MS Office + Email.
Most knowledge workers:
- can't find documents
- can't find the right version of documents
- find it easier to search for competitors' info than their own company's info
- have lots more noise than signal
This presentation talks about the collaborative enteprise. Essentially providign Facebook-like features for the Enterprise.
● The Cost of Poor Collaborative Content Management
● Best Practice – On the Web and in the Enterprise
● Alfresco Share
● Standards Support
● Total Cost of Ownership
● More Information