August 9, 2014
● Video catches Brown stealing
● Officer fires two shots inside car
● Different views from witnesses between officer and Brown
● Found Brown’s blood or other DNA all over car
● Fired 12 rounds
● Shot in hand, arm, chest, neck, head
● Juvenile Record Assumption:
● Burglary- 1st degree (11/02/2013)
● Armed criminal action (11/2/2013)
● Assault- 1st degree- serious physical injury (11/02/2013)
● Member of Vice Lords gang
● Has a second degree murder charge on juvenile arrest record
● Not true?
● These crimes would have appeared on his adult record and there are none.
● Police officer was Darren Wilson
● Shot 12 times total and was not charged because claimed self defense.
Officer v. Brown
● He didn't know if Brown was armed, but he is in a violent area
● Brown had a criminal record
● Said he was a robbery suspect
It was right for the officer to take action and check him but he went to far for
shooting him. Let alone shoot him multiple times. I think that he should be
punished for shooting him multiple times. He was right to apply force because it is
believed that brown hit the officer.