Never rest until good becomes betterand your betterbecomes best
1. Challenge Good! “this strategy worked for us before” “this is all we’ve got time to do” “good enough” … these attitudes can be really dangerous enemies of great results
2. Be a detective! Innovators have enquiring minds, like Sherlock, Columbo or Poirot Well are you asking enough questions to get deeper into the subject matter?
3. Innovate! Hard climate of templates, fear and deadline pressure can break down our bravery to challenge common assumptions and that may limit our innovative problem solving and thinking out of the box
4. Make it hard! Do you feel limited by the tiny brand budget? How about imagining you have no budget at all? Fire up your brain by making the problem even bigger than it is! Generate! Work! Work! Work!
3. Play! Whether you are a creative specialist, a strategic planner or anyone else trying to solve problem with new fresh thinking, there is always a place for shake up and play
5. Slow down! Ordinary working day of enormous amount of multitasking damages the space that is vital for human creativity. Practice creative silence to stimulate and help brain wander until the ideas flow. Btw get a creative silence walking the dog!
6. Speed up! Try the quantity approach in your mental creativity gym. Brainstorming encourages divergent type of thinking: the generation of multiple answers to a problem. Put on your crash helmet and shift gears up!
7. Experiment! Experimentation and a bit of failure are inevitable if we are going to be brave, to question assumptions, to come up with fresh and even crazy ideas that might transform a client’s brand towards great. Critical mind will help us later.
8. Have discipline Discipline and routine might seem like threats to creativity. Yet! while freedom is important, look at the life of any great artist. You’ll definitely find evidence of hard work and discipline there for sure
10. Pursue new Putting yourself in the way of new experiences will help you open your mind experiences and keep stimulating your brain. Do something you have never done previously