• Each sponsor stamp will opt you into sponsor raffle prize and mailings
• Collect 7 or more sponsor stamps on your Badge to be eligible for the
Xbox One X
• Hand entire Badge/ ribbon back into registration desk at end of day to
enter the prize draw
• Badges drawn at 5.15pm in Trinobantes (if you are drawn and do not
have the pre-requisite stamp/s….. You’ll lose!)
• Tweet on #spscambridge OR #sqlsatcambridge
• We have Giant Jenga, Giant Connect 4, Giant Kerplunk and Sack races!
• Post event, join us for a SharePint/ SQLPint from our bar
• Don’t forget to thank Sponsors, Volunteers and Speakers!
• The event doors will close at 6.30pm
• Collaboration Consultant & Enthusiast
• SP2010 / SP2013 / O365
• My Passions: Skiing, Knitting, Passing on my Knowledge
• People, People, People
• What type of Industry?
• Which Version of Technology are we on?
• What type of Training?
• Productivity Tools
• Solution specific
• Demo Success Stories
• Who’s the Audience?
• Lunch & Learn Sessions
• Mandatory Team Training Sessions
• Tutorials & User Manuals
Tech Acumen? Or Lack thereof?
KEEP GIVING | BE CONSISTENT
• Focus on Solution rather than Need
• Original Need changed
• Priorities changed
• Thorough solicitation of requirements
• Dream big, and start small
• Implement in phases
• Keep communicating / regular check ins
STAY IN TOUCH
• Was there any communication?
• What was communicated?
• Was the right audience targeted?
• Stay in control of communication
• What / Why / When
• Communicate often
• Use Different Means
• Provide Feedback Mechanism
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THEM
• Delivered but not trained?
• Was Support considered / planned?
• Was the Support team trained?
• Inform & Train your Support team in time
• Train: Wiki & FAQs
• 1:1, small group, large group
• Internal User Group / “Champions” Program
• Does it exist? In theory or practice?
• At what level?
• Have the conversation
• With Manager AND Executive
• Turn them into advocates
• Provide ROI (Measure & Analyze)
CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION
• We’ve always done it that way
• It’s new and shiny – bring it on
• Siloed vs. cross-functional
• Individual vs. structured processes?
• Clearly Set Company Goals?
Don‘t forget to visit our sponsors who
made this day possible!
• Mind Mapping
• ROI by Sarah Haase
• Innovation Games
• On Change