OLD PANAMA, CASCO ANTIGUO TOUR – HOSTEL VILLA MICHELLE
Of extreme importance at an historical and architectonic level it is the old city of Panama, which has been declared “World-wide Patrimony of the Humanity” by UNESCO the 6 of December of 1997.
Here buildings with colonial, French, neoclassic and afroantillana an architecture can be appreciated; alleys with very old ruins and the beautiful colonial churches.
PLACES TO SEE & THINGS TO DO IN OLD PANAMA, CASCO VIEJO:
1. International Hotel
2. The Building of the Presidency of the Republic
3. Well-known the Esteban Stroll Kitchen gardens like the Vaults
4. The National Theater
5. Theater Anita Villalaz
6. Municipal Palace
7. Museum of the Channel Interoceanic
8. Religious Art Museum
9. Museum Marries Gongora
10. Museum Reina Torres de Arauz
11. Flat arc (Arco Chato).
12. Church of San Jose " Altar of Oro"
13. Church San Felipe de Neri " The oldest church of Panamá"
14. Church Cathedral
15. Place of France
16. Place Bolivar
17. Place of Independence
18. Herrera place
19. Place Santa Ana
20. The Fiscal Wharf among others.
VILLA MICHELLE offers this spectacular rustic adventure to you..
Visite Villa Michelle webpage:
Visits the more complete Gallery of Tourism in Panama in: http://villamichelle2.blogspot.com
VILLA MICHELLE is a luxurious Accommodation in the City of Panama.
Visit Bed and Breakfast in: http://alemi2424.blogspot.com
O Visit Tourist Gallery VILLA MICHELLE in YouTube channel: