EU Masterclass Capgemini Digitale Agenda And Large Scale Pilots
Together. Free your energies
Europe’s Digital Agenda and Interoperability
EU Master Class
September 16h, 2010
Introduction Capgemini team
• Hoogleraar e-Health Architecture and Standards (University Twente) and Principal Consulant
• Global EU lead Capgemini and Program director SPOCS
Ana Karla Alves de Medeiros
• Senior Consultant Capgemini and Technical Coordinator SPOCS
Arnold van Overeem
• Principal Architect Capgemini and involved in divers Large Scale Pilots
• Senior Consultant Capgemini and lead researcher EU eGovernment Benchmark
• Principal Consultant Capgemini and Dutch eGov lead
For more information contact André Leijser +31 30 6890696 or Dinand Tinholt +31 30
Introduction on interoperability in the Netherlands and Europe
The digital agenda of the EU and the large scale pilots
Largs scale pilots in depth:
• And upcoming: eJustice
Europe has a new digital agenda
Digital Single Market
Interoperability and standards
Trust and Security
Very Fast Internet
Research and Innovation
ICT for social challenges
The EC’s virtuous cycle of the digital economy
How can the Netherlands anticipate the effects of this agenda?
The EU has one major challenge:
Removing borders in a digital era!
Interoperability and the Large Scale Pilots (LSP’s) are a core pillar of
both the action plan and the digital agenda to solve this.
Current areas of interoperability
activity in the EU
How can you anticipate the developments coming from the
How could you benefit from anticipating EU interoperability
standards and modules?
How could not anticipating this effect the Netherlands?
And how should be made aware of this and how?