1. Alptekin K, Akdede BB, Akvardar Y, Celikgun S, Dilsen NS, Durak G, et al. Quality of life assessment in turkish patients with schizophrenia and their relatives. Psychol Rep. 2004 Aug;95(1):197-206.
2. Bechdolf A, Skutta M, Horn A. Clinical effectiveness of home treatment as compared to inpatient treatment at the alexianer hospital krefeld, germany. Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr. 2011 Jan;79(1):26-31.
3. Bonaduce J. Reflections of a community health nurse (at heart). Home Healthc Nurse. 2009 Mar;27(3):199-200.
4. Bota RG, Munro JS, Sagduyu K. Benefits of boarding home placement in patients with schizophrenia. South Med J. 2007 Feb;100(2):145-8.
5. Burns T, Catty J, Wright C. De-constructing home-based care for mental illness: Can one identify the effective ingredients? Acta Psychiatr Scand Suppl. 2006;(429)(429):33-5.
6. Caqueo-Urizar A, Gutierrez-Maldonado J. Burden of care in families of patients with schizophrenia. Qual Life Res. 2006 May;15(4):719-24.
7. Carson VB, Yambor SL. Managing patients with bipolar disorder at home: A family affair and a psychiatric challenge in home healthcare. Home Healthc Nurse. 2012 May;30(5):280,91; quiz 291-3.
8. Chadda RK, Singh TB, Ganguly KK. Caregiver burden and coping: A prospective study of relationship between burden and coping in caregivers of patients with schizophrenia and bipolar affective disorder. Soc
Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2007 Nov;42(11):923-30.
9. Cheng JF, Huang XY, Hsu YS, Su CH. Influencing factors of community mental health nurses caring for people with schizophrenia in taiwan. J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs. 2012 May;19(4):319-26.
10. Chien WT, Chan SW. One-year follow-up of a multiple-family-group intervention for chinese families of patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatr Serv. 2004 Nov;55(11):1276-84.
11. Dangdomyouth P, Stern PN, Oumtanee A, Yunibhand J. Tactful monitoring: How thai caregivers manage their relative with schizophrenia at home. Issues Ment Health Nurs. 2008;29(1):37-50.
12. Dogan S, Dogan O, Tel H, Coker F, Polatoz O, Dogan FB. Psychosocial approaches in outpatients with schizophrenia. Psychiatr Rehabil J. 2004 Winter;27(3):279-82.
13. Dubuis J, Mottu F. Non-institutional therapies offered to patients with schizophrenia who are treated at home. Rev Med Suisse Romande. 2004 Jan;124(1):29.
14. Gutierrez-Maldonado J, Caqueo-Urizar A. Effectiveness of a psycho-educational intervention for reducing burden in latin american families of patients with schizophrenia. Qual Life Res. 2007 Jun;16(5):739-47.
15. Haberfellner EM, Grausgruber A, Grausgruber-Berner R, Ortmair M, Schony W. Deinstitutionalization of long-stay psychiatric patients in upper austria - living situation, social and clinical characteristics more
than one year after discharge. Psychiatr Prax. 2004 May;31(4):192-7.
16. Hardesty F. An unexpected hero. J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv. 2005 Mar;43(3):48-50.
17. Heekerens HP. Effectiveness of in-home family-focused interventions. Prax Kinderpsychol Kinderpsychiatr. 2008;57(2):130-46.
18. Hirooka K, Watanabe M, Kawagoe K. Support of the family with schizophrenia in case of home hospice care. Gan To Kagaku Ryoho. 2013 Aug;40(8):1123-6.
19. Jungbauer J, Stelling K, Dietrich S, Angermeyer MC. Schizophrenia: Problems of separation in families. J Adv Nurs. 2004 Sep;47(6):605-13.
20. Katakura N, Yamamoto-Mitani N, Ishigaki K. Home-visit nurses' attitudes for providing effective assistance to clients with schizophrenia. Int J Ment Health Nurs. 2010 Apr;19(2):102-9.
21. Kilbourne AM, Post EP, Nossek A, Sonel E, Drill LJ, Cooley S, et al. Service delivery in older patients with bipolar disorder: A review and development of a medical care model. Bipolar Disord. 2008 Sep;10(6):67283.
22. Klug G, Hermann G, Fuchs-Nieder B, Stipacek A, Zapotoczky HG. Geriatric psychiatry home treatment (GHT): A pilot study on outcomes following hospital discharge for depressive and delusional patients. Arch
Gerontol Geriatr. 2008 Jul-Aug;47(1):109-20.
23. Lashewicz B, Lo A, Mooney L, Khan H. Drawing the line: A case study of ambivalence in sibling support for adults with complex needs. Issues Ment Health Nurs. 2012 Nov;33(11):727-34.
24. Lee SM, LoGiudice D. Phenomenology of squalor, hoarding and self-neglect: An australian aged care perspective. Intern Med J. 2012 Jan;42(1):98-101.
25. Martens PJ, Fransoo R, Burland E, Burchill C, Prior HJ, Ekuma O, et al. Prevalence of mental illness and its impact on the use of home care and nursing homes: A population-based study of older adults in
manitoba. Can J Psychiatry. 2007 Sep;52(9):581-90.
26. Maskill V, Crowe M, Luty S, Joyce P. Two sides of the same coin: Caring for a person with bipolar disorder. J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs. 2010 Aug;17(6):535-42.
27. Moriana JA, Alarcon E, Herruzo J. In-home psychosocial skills training for patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatr Serv. 2006 Feb;57(2):260-2.
28. Munz I, Ott M, Jahn H, Rauscher A, Jager M, Kilian R, et al. Comparison of "home treatment" with traditional inpatient treatment in a mental hospital in rural southern germany. Psychiatr Prax. 2011
29. Niethammer R, Taubert E, Breitmaier J. A patient who for one year shared his apartment with his dead lady-friend's corpse. Psychiatr Prax. 2005 Jan;32(1):39-41.
30. Nomura H, Inoue S, Kamimura N, Shimodera S, Mino Y, Gregg L, et al. A cross-cultural study on expressed emotion in carers of people with dementia and schizophrenia: Japan and england. Soc Psychiatry
Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2005 Jul;40(7):564-70.
31. Ramirez Garcia JI, Hernandez B, Dorian M. Mexican american caregivers' coping efficacy: Associations with caregivers' distress and positivity to their relatives with schizophrenia. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr
Epidemiol. 2009 Feb;44(2):162-70.
32. Rasaratnam R, Crouch K, Regan A. Attitude to medication of parents/primary carers of people with intellectual disability. J Intellect Disabil Res. 2004 Nov;48(Pt 8):754-63.
33. Remschmidt H, Wolf-Ostermann K, Mattejat F. Schizophrenia in children and adolescents. an investigation of 305 consecutive inpatient treatment cases. Nervenarzt. 2004 Jul;75(7):663-74.
34. Schneider B. Mothers talk about their children with schizophrenia: A performance autoethnography. J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs. 2005 Jun;12(3):333-40.
35. Schutze W, Grossniklaus M, Karwinkel U. A new treatment model for psychoses in havelland. Psychiatr Prax. 2011 May;38(4):205-7.
36. Sethabouppha H, Kane C. Caring for the seriously mentally ill in thailand: Buddhist family caregiving. Arch Psychiatr Nurs. 2005 Apr;19(2):44-57.
37. Tzeng DS, Lung FW, Chang YY. Comparison of quality of life for people with schizophrenia and mental health of caregivers beteen commn-based and hospital-based services. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2004
38. Velligan DI, Diamond PM, Maples NJ, Mintz J, Li X, Glahn DC, et al. Comparing the efficacy of interventions that use environmental supports to improve outcomes in patients with schizophrenia. Schizophr Res.
39. Wittmund B, Nause B, Angermeyer MC. Everyday burden of mentally ill people's spouses -- client orientated approaches in relatives' support. Psychiatr Prax. 2005 Jul;32(5):233-8.
40. Wolff N, Perlick DA, Kaczynski R, Calabrese J, Nierenberg A, Miklowitz DJ. Modeling costs and burden of informal caregiving for persons with bipolar disorder. J Ment Health Policy Econ. 2006 Jun;9(2):99-110.
41. Worakul P, Thavichachart N, Lueboonthavatchai P. Effects of psycho-educational program on knowledge and attitude upon schizophrenia of schizophrenic patients' caregivers. J Med Assoc Thai. 2007