Being around in the industry for some time now, I’ve noticed that there is a missing manual that shares with marketers how to effectively use animation to sell their products and services.
This e-book intends to be that missing manual.
Several questions are answered. Questions that may have been raised by you. And questions that I rose for you, such as:
- The power of animation in today’s marketing game and its applications
- True case studies of how businesses are using animation to market their products and services
- The myths about animation being expensive and how you as a client can mitigate the costs
- How to work with an animation company and what to expect from them
- How to communicate effectively to an animation company
- Looking for the right animation company to work with
- Why animated commercials rock and ‘live’ adverts suck
- Using character licensing to boost the sales of your products and services
- Some ideas for character licensing
It is my sincere hope that this e-book offers you some fresh knowledge and perspectives regarding the above-mentioned topics.
If you walk away with a better understanding of the animation industry, I would have succeeded.
I would appreciate it very much if you could drop me an email at email@example.com to tell me how you find the book.