Accidents holistic solutons dr. shriniwas kashalikar
Accidents: Holistic Solutions
Dr. Shriniwas Kashalikar
Accidents and other problems are created by policies of excessive
production of cars, luxury cars, two wheelers in preference to buses and
trams. The brief explanation is as follows.
1. Excessive increase in number of vehicles on roads
2. Commensurate increase in fuel consumption and import expenses for
3. Wear and tear of roads and consequent increase in maintenance
expenses and disturbance and delay to smooth traffic
4. Excessive increase in noise pollution due to blowing of horns
5. Traffic jams adding to further increase in fuel consumption and wastage
6. Increase in number of vehicular accidents
7. Increase in vehicular exhaust causing pollution and global warming
8. Excess of load on local trains [where available] and consequent
accidents, quarrels and mishaps
9. Overall increase in tardiness in the traffic and increase in anxiety and
tension, further increasing the quarrels, traffic crimes the number and
severity of accidents on working and business people
10. Reduction in the overall output of all the people having to travel to
their working place.
11. Increase in the difficulty in movement of ambulances and fire fighters
and reduced efficiency in disaster management
12. Increase (due to difficulty in enforcing law and order) riots, thefts etc
due to slowing of police movement
12. Difficulty in management of traffic
One policy can affect several aspects of health such as ACCIDENTS, noise
pollution, chemical pollution, wastage of money and man power leading to
reduction in the funds available for health care system, control of crimes,
delay in disaster management and so on.
The root of the malady is thus in the policy. If it is driven by vested
interests and sectarian motives then it would continue to cause serious
health problems one of the examples in case, is that of accidents!
The holistic solution therefore is:
Give preference to production of buses and improve bus services
preferably public but if necessary private also. This would radically reduce
the perilous maladies mentioned above.
This is the essential sketch of the relation between accidents, holistic health
and policies. However more details can be added by the experts with
holistic perspective in related fields.
But holistic perspective requires inner growth and blossoming and spiritual
renaissance for which NAMASMARAN by billions is required all over the
Dr. Shriniwas Kashalikar