3cAnalysis forecasts cover Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Equities. 14 FX pairs, 7 Fixed Incomeand 6 Equity Indices with calls made daily, weekly and quarterly.This is our main website page where you can find information about the company, log-in for accessto our analysis if you are a client/trialist or apply for a free trial.
After entering your username and password you will be taken to our main menu screen. This showseach asset and time period that you have access to. It also shows a link to the Update page for eachasset class and also to each class’ Summary page. We will cover these pages a little later.
Once you’ve chosen which asset and time period you’d like to read you will be met with a screenthat looks like this. This example is EURUSD but all asset classes are presented in the same way, soDax or Bunds look exactly the same.
1) The menu bar on the black header gives links to each asset class / to the Update page relating to the asset class currently viewed/Back to the client area. The lower menu links to each currency pair/indices/future that is contained withinthe asset class.
2) On the far right is a link to our Summary page. This gives a brief outline of each forecast in eachtime frame for the particular asset class.
This is the Summary page where a brief description of the forecast for each asset within the relevantclass, for each of the 3 time frames, is contained. There is a summary page for FX Majors, FXCrosses, Fixed Income and Equities.
3) We post 2-3 charts per asset and per time frame. These charts are clear and concise charts withmost of the technical analysis stripped from the presentation to ensure that the image has graphicimpact. Each tab is labelled with a short description of the main feature of the chart.i.e ‘SetbackBought’ or ‘Buyers at 50%’.
4) This is the asset covered and the call made, In this case, EURUSD, is called as Bullish above 1.3220.All calls are made from London 7am except for FTSE and US Indices and futures which run from theexchange open. The forecast is for market direction between the open and 1pm, except where thestop hasn’t been hit where the call may be extended until 4pm. This would be advised by an e-mailupdate.
5) Here are 3 resistance and 3 support levels. One is the risk level to the call. By hovering over eachnumber it is possible to see an explanation of the relevance of the level.
6) This area contains narrative that describes price action and its impact on technical studies. Thisexplanation sets out how the call was arrived at although, for clarity, technical jargon is left out.Targets for the call and also important levels if the risk is broken are explained. These points tie inwith the 3 resistance and 3 support levels mentioned earlier.
7) The Quick Reference to the call for all time periods for the individual asset being viewed, daily,weekly and quarterly. The call summary and a graphic directional arrow makes easy and quickreading. This box moves lower when Updates are posted to enable them to be seen.
8) The Alerts Bar – we are constantly monitoring a broad range of financial instruments and anythingof note is published on this scrolling bar.
We hope this small taster of what we at 3cAnalysis have to offer. 3cAnalysis is comprised of analysts with a vast experience of technical analysis, behavioural scienceand statistical study with an emphasis on the practical use of this knowledge.We provide the clearest, most consistently accurate, live technical analysis that is available tofinancial institutions of all sizes.3 Reasons why you should consider 3cAnalysis as one of your research tools;1. Experience - nothing produces better analysis than a knowledge of how to use that analysis practically.2. Commitment - this is our business. We work as hard and as focused as it takes to create success. Employees are never be able to generate such commitment.3. Clients - we never forget that the success of our business is built upon the satisfaction of our clients. They are our first and last thoughts.Our service will be an invaluable tool in your quest to maximise profit potential in the markets andwe invite you to take a free trial now.