What is The Digital Department?
• TDD is your outsourced digital marketing department.
• We provide small and medium size business with top level digital
marketing expertise allowing them to compete with better
• We offer a cost effective solution instead of employing expensive
Who can benefit from TDD?
We deal with small, medium, and large companies and brands so size doesn’t matter to us.
work to your needs and budgets.
Are you under utilising the opportunities in digital marketing?
Does your digital marketing feel like it lacks direction or organisation?
Is digital marketing not contributing to building your business like it could?
While you realise you have to engage with digital you are unsure how to commit your resources.
Do you have a marketing team and feel high level expertise in the area could benefit the team?
Are you looking for real results but a cost effective solution?
What makes TDD different?
• While Digital expertise is at our core we are not an agency that just knows
about digital tools.
• TDD has experience in working for large global brands in strategy and
• We have experience in building brands from the ground up and
understand the business challenges.
• From this perspective we understand our clients needs and ensure that all
digital plans are suitable for the company’s strategy and stage of business.
• To make our clients leaders in digital marketing performance
and ahead of their competitors.
What TDD does?
Develop digital marketing strategy to best suits each client.
Build digital infrastructure that provides a platform for great performance.
Train clients into a digital marketing culture that works.
Set creative platforms & execute creative ideas .
Implement digital strategy across all platforms.
Digitalise current marketing to increase leverage and impact.
Measure & optimise performance to achieve the best results.
We put Digital at the center of all marketing achieving
greater impact, coverage, and measurability.
The Strategy comes first
facilitated by technology
We use digital to help formulate and execute strategy.
How we work
• Ongoing Partnership as digital is not a campaign project.
• Understand your objectives and customers.
• Engage with your full marketing plans.
• Digitalize & enhance your marketing plans.
• Evolve clients into better marketers.
Improvement by Optimisation
• Overall Performance through KPI analysis like reach, engagement etc.
• Performance by activity and platform.
• What worked and what didn’t.
• Evolve into a better marketing company.
Marketing Reach by Channel
Why Go Digital?
Audience: where your target market is.
Reach: Leverage your activity to greater numbers
Impact: Greater impact through better engagement
Measurement: know how your activity is performing
Optimize: Employ best marketing tactics based on results
Cost Effective: Good digital strategy can save money.
The Future: Make the digital connections for future marketing.
• Best Platforms – website, social media, mobile, email, app etc
• Target by location, demographics, interests, behaviours, or even your
• Establish a Framework for you to engage with your customers on an
• Guidance on Best Content to engage with.
• Integrate with Off line activity.
Key Digital Platforms
• Marketing Strategy & Plan: ‘A goal without a plan is just a wish’ Antoine
De Saint Exupery’.
• Website Design: Structure and content will determine performance.
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): Key ranking with Google, Yahoo, and
• Mobile Marketing: Text, App, location targeting.
• Social Media: Facebook, Twitter are incredibly powerful tools if used well.
• Email Marketing: Marketing Database Management.
• Internet Advertising: Display, Google Adwords and other PPC.
• Analytics: Website, Social Media, Conversion Tracking.
• Online PR and Blogging: A wonderful way of engaging target consumers.
Connections for the Future
• Build the connections that allow you to
market cost effectively now & in the future.
Social media connections
The Digital Process
• Define Business Objectives & Digital Goals– increase sales, lead
generation, Increase Customer retention, Reduce Cost of Acquisition etc
• Define your audience & where they reside digitally –
behaviours, interests, demographics, socialgraphics, vocabulary, media
preferences, channel preferences.
Identify the core channels to target your personas (audience) on.
Develop a Content Strategy
Create Activation & Conversion Points within your digital assets.
Measure and Optimise on ongoing basis.
Content Strategy is key
• Consumers time is being spent online looking for information and
entertainment. You need to be part of that.
• Reach is dependent on Impact.
• Content must be in-house and part of the culture.
• Assign roles of creating content.
• Target your content to key consumers.
• Target your content to key influencers.
• TDD drives the creativity and organisation
needed to make digital happen for you.
See website on
Read our blog on www.thedigitaldepartment.ie/blog
Tel: +353 21 421 4468