• This shot is going to be of the killer standing
underneath a lamp. The killer is going to flash
from being in the centre of the frame to the
back and the close to the front of the frame to
make the film seem uneasy.
• Over the top of this frame we’re going to use a
section of The Lords Prayer.
Shot 1 explanation
• Shot 2 is going to be a mid-shot of one of the
girl characters being dragged out of bed
showing the audience the attempting to keep
her self safe from the kidnapper.
• This also makes the audience think that the
kidnapper is the killer.
Shot 2 explanation
• This shot is going to be a long shot of the cult
leaders standing around a bonfire with weird
masks on to create suspense and uneasiness.
• Again over the top of this shot there is going
to be another section of The Lords Prayer.
Shot 3 explanation
• Shot 4 is a crane or an over the shoulder shot
of seeing three characters sending a note to
the cult leaders asking them if the can join the
• The audience will see the piece of paper slide
over the table but not the characters who
wrote the note.
Shot 4 explanation
• Shot 5 is going to be a close up of a character
being dragged through mud whilst on the last
• This shot is going to be silent however the
audience will see the character screaming
whilst an eerie piano sequence will be played
during this clip.
Shot 5 explanation
• Shot 7 is another mid-shot of a character
being grabbed by the leg once she has fallen
over from running. The killer has hold of their
foot, however, the audience don’t know
whether it is the killer or the cult leader.
Shot 7 explanation
• Shot 8 is an inter-title of the director of the
• It will tell the audience of the others films that
they have created.
• The font colour is going to be a deep red and
the font type is going to be bold and creepy
Shot 8 explanation
• Shot 11 is going to be of the surviving
character hanging upside down in a tree.
• To begin with her eyes will be closed and then
suddenly open. This is unease the audience
and scare them from how sudden the
character will breath in and open her eyes.
Shot 11 explanation
Shot 12 explanation
• The last shot is going to another inter-title
which is going to tell the audience the release
date of the film.
• The font colour and type is going to be the
same as the other two inter-titles.
• Over the top of this inter-title another short
section of The Lords Prayer is going to be said.
And then a loud scream is going to be used.