Successfully reported this slideshow.
ALAGESWARAN Page 1
ALAGESWARAN S/O PATHMANABAN ●
H-01-03 Desa Idaman, Jalan Prima Utama 1, Taman Puchong Prima
47150 Puchong, Selangor
● +60125063434 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS ANALYSIS | BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP | PROCESS ANALYSIS | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Highly experienced and dedicated senior consultant with 11 years’ extensive experience in managing various
logistic projects deployment within the public and private sectors. Demonstrated outstanding abilities in
executing full cycle business transformation via ITIL methodology with key focus in customer service, project
management and help desk operations. Known as a fluent communicator with excellent customer focus and an
inspirational leader in leading as well as training highly effective teams. Determined, organized and self-
motivated in translating business strategies into bottom line results.
Business Analysis ● Business Strategies ● Business Process ● Client Relation ● Cost Saving Execution
Customer Feedback Analysis ● Customer Service & Help Desk ● Graphical Tools ● Improvement Ideas
Network Troubleshooting ● Problem Solving ● Project Management ● Remote Software
System Conceptualization & Planning ● Team Management ● Training & Mentoring ● Training & Consultation
User Acceptance Test & Testing ● Vital Process Monitoring ● Client Management
• Successfully developed and recommended business practice enhancements to a key client resulting in 30%
increase in productivity and 10% increase in monthly revenue.
• Spearheaded the transformation of a “Pen & Paper” organization into a completely automated recruitment
office resulting in 40% increase in productivity, efficiency and customer service.
• Achieved 50% reduction in staff turnover via exit interviews and engagement initiatives.
• Championed the redesign of employee performance score cards in capturing essential qualities of high-level
customer service with 60% improvement on employee skills.
• Successfully turned 50% “Non Happy Customer” to “Happy Customer” via service delivery improvement
and achieving set Service Level Agreement.
• Instrumental in carrying out customer survey, data collection and analysis in developing a comprehensive
solution design to improve customer satisfaction level by 80%.
• Heavily involved in the successful deployment of an automated ordering processing project from business
requirement study until user training, reducing detention and penalties costs due to late processing by 60%.
• Successfully formulated the new SOP for Container Gate in Process to totally eliminate the truck queue and
saved on additional man powers costs.
• Spearheaded the introduction and roll out of the Customer Portal for 60 onsite customers two months
ahead of schedule.
ALAGESWARAN Page 2
Business Relation Manager (2008 – Present)
• Manage and direct a team of multidiscipline professionals including business analyst, programmers and QC
specialist in simultaneously executing multiple business enhancements projects.
• Perform information gathering and analysis while document business function specification, flowcharts and
• Support the sales team in reviewing customer requirements while integrate the information into project
scoping during the proposal and project initiation stages.
• Formulate comprehensive User Acceptance Test and QA test plans while manage system testing and
• Carry out various product workshops, trainings and presentations to educate as well as enhance customers
• Develop training manual, user guides and system flow ensuring up to date information.
• Develop new training programs in ensuring swift adaptation of new employees to technical knowledge and
customer service skills.
• Oversee all projects and programs implemented across the organization while provide consistent reporting
to the PMO Head, management team, clients and project stakeholders.
• Involve in post-project review in identifying opportunities for future process improvement.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction throughout the project in enhancing company brand value.
• To assist the business to form process and systems solutions are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both
tactical and strategic business needs
• To represent the customer business needs and interests within IT, contributing to operational and
• To maintain a detailed knowledge of the customer’s key business processes and systems employed by the
• To assist with the prioritisation of projects, particularly using cost / benefit analysis to proactively managing
Help Desk Manager (2004 – 2007)
• Managed service performance to clients in line with agreed service contracts.
• Monitored service quality in accordance to agreed standards and contract maintenance for clients.
• Carried out surveys on key clients while performed performance review to improve the existing service,
quality and processes.
• Generated periodical reports and customer incidents analysis for management review.
• Developed standard operation procedures and process flows in supporting the team.
• Performed gap analysis to identify and execute Helpdesk system and tools improvements in increasing
efficiency, productivity and system effectiveness.
• Trained, developed and coached staffs in enhancing skills while performed periodical performance
• Managed and facilitated employees and management needs to develop a productive and satisfying working
environment in creating a high performance team.
Help Desk and Senior Help Desk Executive (2002 – 2004)
• Managed and handled daily customer issues.
• Generated on time reports and daily service delivery via electronic documentation, systems, databases and
internet to customers.
ALAGESWARAN Page 3
SELECTED PROJECT INVOLVEMENT
• Johor Port Logistics, RM3.5million (2012)
• Integrated Group, RM1.5million (2011)
• Mon Transport (Thailand), RM900,000 (2010)
• Agenda Wira, RM300,000 (2010)
• Evergreen Thailand, RM2.5million (2008)
• Mearsk Thailand (SSS), RM1.5million (2008)
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Information Technology in Information Systems (Hons), Multimedia University (2002)
Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis (2012)
Certificate of Achievement in Project Management (Planning & Managing Projects) (2008)
Certificate of Attendance Consulting Skills Workshop (2008)
Certified Help Desk Professional (2008)
Certificate of Attendance in Effective Leadership & Supervisory Skills (2007)
LANGUAGE & IT SKILLS
Excellent English ● Excellent Malay ● Fair Tamil
MS Words ● MS Excel ● MS PowerPoint ● MS Project ● MS SQL ● Crystal Report ● Visio ● ITIL
●Graphical Tools ●Remote Software