Be the first to like this
Cellular access control and monitoring technology at this regional airport's entry points helped management to avoid excessive costs, strengthen security, and add two new charter services, increasing revenue.
This webcast will cover:
- Dallas Executive Airport: access control and security needs, goals
- Securing facilities: TSA Twelve-Five Standard Security Program and
US Customs operations at user fee airports
- Perimeter/access control recommendations for GA airports
- Implementation: solution options; choice of CelAccess as low cost, viable solution
- Results: airport growth and business benefits
- Why Cellular Access Control v. other technologies?
- Benefits of an online managed services application
- Other industries using CelAccess solutions
- Audience Q&A