• Components of pack House
• Plant Capacity : Installed Capacity/Hr. : 500 kg.
• Location: Koraput District (Odisha)
• Site: Kunduli Haat (Distance from market -0 k.m. )
• Land Size : 2 acres
• Cleaning : Cleaning of vegetables
• Trimming: Trimming down the unwanted leaves, stems, roots etc.
• Sterilization Unit: A spray unit is provided along with a water tank.
Safe chemicals can be dissolve and sprayed for surface sterilization
of vegetables . It extends shelf life.
• Inspection Table: To remove the rotten vegetables
• Grading Unit: To grade of all round vegetables in different sizes.
Weighing Unit: A platform type digital weighing scale of
capacity is provided for weighing of finished goods.
• Packaging :
Polythene Sealer: Electric operated sealer is provide for
packing of vegetables in polythene packets.
Plastic Ghamela: To collect the graded vegetables in
respective weight vegetables.
• Waste Water Treatment – Further utilization
for irrigation purposes
• Cool Chamber:
Option 1: Own trading products will be
Option 2: products stored on rented basis.
The rent charge is Rs.0.30 /Kg/12 hr
(Maximum 300 days storage)
• First intervention of its kind.
• Availability of raw materials.
• Need for pack house.
Backward & Forward Linkages
• Backward linkage with farmers with reference
to either providing services or purchase of raw
• Forward Linkage :
ost of t he Pr oj ect – 5-6 cr s appr ox.
eans of f i nance –Pr om er s, Subsi dy(R r i ya Kr i shi
Vi kas Yoj ana ,N
ABAR ), Ter m Loans.
Fi nanci al A ysi s –
The proposed unit has a huge market demand & the site itself
has a good market access as the site is at “Kundul i H
aat “ .
U t shal l be r un ver y successf ul l y by conver t i ng f r esh
ungr aded veget abl es t o gr aded, w
ashed val ue added pr oduce
w ch i s di r ect l y r eady t o consum pr oduct s. The uni t has
gr eat advant age f or m e pr of i t abi l i t y as Vi zag (*a t our i st
pl ace) w
her e N num
ber of hot el s ar e avai l abl e & dem
and i s
qui t e hi gh.