LPG GAS MARKET STUDY
SALT TRADING CORPORATION LIMITED
Exam Roll No: 8751/11
Objective Of Study
• To obtain professional experience.
• To enhance the communication skills and
• To know about the general activities that are
undertaken in market study of gas.
• To know about different products and services
offered by Salt Trading Limited.
Introduction to Salt Trading
• Established in 1963.
• Public private venture.
• 93 offices.
• Five production oriented factories.
• Engage in trade, import, export, manufacturing,
processing, supply and distribution.
Proposed Mission and Vision
• Is to strive for synergy between demand and
supply through trade and production.
• Production of services and product that meet
quality, performance and price expectations of
• Maintain the highest standards of ethics and
Products and Services
i) Salt ii) LP Gas iii) Tyre
iv) Fetilizers v) Grains vi) Cement
Analysis of Activities Done
• Historical data analysis of LPG Gas.
-Collection of primary data.
-Interposing red and blue gas.
-Sum of total sales.
-Calculation of mean, median, maximum and minimum sales.
-Variation with average sales.
• Mapping and Sector Segmentation of Kathmandu valley.
• Sector analysis.
• Interaction with dealers.
Ranking the dealers on the basis
of sales performance.
fig:- Top four dealers.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Dhrub Tara Enterprises
Chamanda Kirana Bhandar
New Bhrikuti Kirana Pasal
• working environment of LPG market of Salt Trading
• Team work and time management.
• To respect each other, to socialize with people, to deal
with senior staffs.
• Internee came across and became familiar with
appropriate professional attitude and behavior.
• Became more familiar with MS Excel.