Quantity inspections and Quality Controls:
AIM Control is a leader in providing Quantity inspections and Quality Controls to ensure your shipment are safe at Vietnam, China, Korea, India, Asia regions and Global. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
AIM Control’s quality controls:
Focus on Quality Control: AIM Control’s Quality control aims to identify defects in the finished product.
Goal on Quality Control: The goal of Quality control is to verify defects after a product is developed and before it's before or releasing or exporting.
Statistical Techniques Report: AIM Control’s inspectors conduct quality control with statistical techniques are applied to finished products (process outputs) to find out the exact quality results of inspections basing on Statistical Quality Control (SQC) [ex: AQL].
What/ How does AIM Control do Quality Controls:
- Packing inspection.
- Marking inspection.
- Visual inspection
- Sizes measurement inspection
- Factory’s Quality Audit
- Supplier’s Quality Audit
- Product’s Quality Identify
- Goods’ Quality Inspections
- Cargo’s Quality Damage Surveys
- Shipment’s Quality Verification
- Quality Sampling
- Quality Testing
- Quality Analysis
- Final Random Inspection
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Quality Inspection certificate
- Quality control report
- Quality inspection’s actions photos.
Finding & eliminating of quality problems through AIM Control’s surveyors/inspectors actions so that customers are requirement continually met.
Quality control Place and Quality control Period:
- Quality control conducted at Supplier’s factory, premise
- Quality control conducted at port of loading
- Quality control conducted on loading period
- Quality control conducted at time of initial & before production process
- Quality control conducted at time of production competed.
- Quality control conducted on pre-shipment.
- Quality control conducted on time as client’s requirements
Agriculture - Industry - Marine Survey & Inspection Group
Tel : +84-8-3832-7204
Fax : +84-8-3832-8393
Cell. : +84903615612
MSN : firstname.lastname@example.org