MyAIESEC.net (How to create teams, wikis and upload files)
How to create teams
One of the first things you will have to face once you assume a leadership role is to… well,
assign roles to your subordinates. This is a very easy process, you just need to follow step by
1) Once you are logged in go to AIESEC Programmes and under the blue bar, three
options will appear : Team Member, Team Leader and Global Internship
2) Go to the Team leader option and in the Manage Team Experiences section you have
three main options: Create role, Edit Role or Role Asignment
The first two consist in the definition of the role itself, while Role Asignment is about
assign roles to members
3) After you choose one, the platform will always ask for the scope and the role
The scope usually only have the “local” option available, The “role” option will usually have
two options: “President/EB” and “Team Member/ Team Leader”
If you are going to assign a role to a new member you need to select the second option
4) Once you have selected the required option, click on “Assign New Roles” and a list of
teams will appear, select the one you need and then select a member to assign the
How to create wikis
The wikis are posts related to the activities of AIESEC somehow like news and tutorials
To create a Wiki, log in to your myaiesec account and go to the Resources section, once you
are there go to the section wikis and click on “create wiki”
Generally speaking after choosing “entity” or “team” a query will appear.
You have to fill out the required data, in this section you can define the parameters of your
post, so you can make it more general or more specific depending on your needs
Note: In the category section you can choose one or more options to define the topic of your
post, it is not necessary to choose one option from the three main classes, just one will do, but
try to keep in mind that the more specific you are, the most chances you have for your wiki to
be seen by the appropriate persons.
In the lower part you can find a square field to write or add whatever you want to add to your
post including images and some effects. Once you have finished, just click on “create wiki”
How to upload files
This is a very important part of myaiesec, all the files related to aiesec must be stored in our
servers so we can all have a backup.
Uploading a file in myaiesec is very simple:
1) Go to Resources and in the section files select the option “upload file”
2) A new menu will appear, select entity or team, depending on your needs, “entity” if
you want to post something that should be available for everyone or “team” if should
only be seen by a specific team.
3) Fill the requested info and at the bottom select the file you want to upload, then click
the “create file” option and you are done.