-Clear understanding of the stages of Customer Flow.
-Understanding the main bottlenecks at which stages of the
- International Relations Role within Customer Flow.
-Customer Centricity & Putting the customer in the center of
what we do.
-Learn more about
they benefit his
-Make a Profile on OP
-Search for Suitable
Opportunities; Get as
much information about
Opp. as possible
-Take RB with sending Entity.
-Complete Formalities and Finalize
-Start Preparation for the Program
-GTK Other Program/Project
-Book travel &
-Get Insurance/ Vaccination/ Visa Done
-Receive all possible logistical
-Iincluding crisis management
information (Crisis communication
channels and XPP clauses)
Ideal Customer Flow
-Understand & experience Host
Environment (Living & Work-Place)
-Work & Learn in the Org/Project
-Involved with International & Local
AIESEC Community; Engage with HE
-Stay Connected back home | Share
stories and experience in real-time
-Experience culture and place
-Last Days: Reflect on learning and impact
created. Get Professional Feedback.
Depart & Travel Back
-Share the Experience
End AIESEC Take another
-GTK More Opportunities in AIESEC
-Proactively shares his/her experience |
Wants their social circle members to take
up the XP
-Signs Up for another program
Ideal Customer Flow
What kind of activities are done at
such as University
Events, Class shouts &
groups and LCs fan
-Having Review Board.
-Choosing project within
country / LC partnerships
-Having a Skype meeting
with Hosting entity.
- Paying EP Fee
-Conducting OPs and preparing EPs for
-informing EPs about contacts within
Hosting Entity & sending entity.
-Contacting Hosting Entity to make sure
about preparation for hosting the EP.
-Contacting EPs to make sure they have
Visa & Flight tickets & insurance.
- Managing Visa issues cases.
- Phone Call / Email to EP
as a first contact.
- Giving brief information
to the EP about AIESEC
and Global Citizen &
inviting EPs for Review
- Contacting EPs to asses
their satisfaction within
- Collecting promotional
materials from EPs.
- Managing cases sent by
inviting EPs to
Take a feedback
-Conducting a re-
-Offering EPs new offers
either to join AIESEC or
take another internship (
GCDP – GIP ).
Attraction In-Progress Match Realized
-EPs looking for Opp on EXPA
-Sending Opp to EPs
-Calling EPs to apply for Opp
- Taking EP fees
- Calling EPs to attend Ops
- Organizing Opses
- Ensuring EPs buying
tickets, applying for Visa,
- Managing Cases
- Receiving Materials from
What should we ask our customersabout?
-How did you get to know about AIESEC?
-What attracted you to take our opportunities?
-How was contact with AIESEC representative? --When did you get contacted after you applied?
-How was the Review Board?
-How was the process of finding a project and how do you assess it? How much time from finding the
opportunity until you got accepted in a project and you paid the program fee?
- What was difficult in the process and why it was difficult?
-What do you think needs to be improved in our processes?
-How was your outgoing preparation seminar?
-Did an AIESEC representative contact you during the experience and after you came back from your
-Did your GC experience meet your expectations before travelling?
-What did you like about your experience?
-Would you recommend the experience for your friends ?
-From 1 to 10 how do you assess AIESEC Global Citizen volunteering experience?
-What our customers like about us?
- Support from hosting entity
- OPS was a good idea.
- The matching process was quick she was matched the same day she
- She gave for Hosting entity 10 and sending 2 because o OPs.
- He had a faster matching process.
- He really liked the contact from SE
- He give the project 8.
- She had a good contact with EP manager because it was her friend.
- They like that during GC they become part of the country not a tourist.
- She liked support from HE
- She gave 10 for the internship
- She went for GC to do something useful in her vacation.
- She didn’t have problem in contact because she was an AIESECer.
- She gave 9 to the internship.
- Contact with EP manager was good
- She gave 10 for SE, HE is 5.
- Her project helped her in improving her English Skills.
- She liked EXPA because of info that was there.
- She liked her project because she got exposed to different environment.
- She knew about AIESEC because of her friend, she decided to go
because she likes travelling.
- She gave SE 9.
-What customers didn’t like about us?
- She didn’t get info about logistics and practical information
more than attitudes during travelling.
- She needed support in documents.
- She got matched offline.
- She broke the contact after OPs.
- He didn’t get a reply after appyling on EXPA so he had to
contact HE by himself.
- Not clear information about of the project.(Dates, logistics,
- She didn’t like that she was left alone in finding the
opportunity on EXPA.
- The OPs was organized too late for her internship and the
info in OPs wasn’t enough.
- She didn’t have a contact with EP manager during
- She had a problem in different info in Jd than what she
- She expected voulntering work more than self development.
- She didn’t get a reply after applying for Opportunitiy, so she
applied on facebook.
- She didn’t have Ops.
- She didn’t like difference between JD on expa and what she
- She didn’t know about AIESEC before her GC.
- Meetings werent well prepared (RIS, OPs).
- She didn’t have an info session before getting matched.
- She didn’t like her project because it wasn’t prepared and
she had to prepare the materials by herself.
- She was looking for Opps by herself, she was matched in 1
- She wanted to be called instead of E-mail after her internship
to tell about her story.
Based on Customers inputs how can
we improve our customer flow?
Sit in 2 Groups
Come up with one idea how to improve
our customer flow?
Great Service for
Customers is a must
The faster way your
customers get the service
the more happy they are
Customer Flow needs
based on Customer Needs.
You should always listen to
Work on Standards and