Name: Ahmed Rabie Abd EL-Meged Emara.
Date of Birth: 27 / 10 / 1987
Mailing Address: Meet khalaf – Sheben El-Kom –Menofia- Egypt.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Phone: 01094846088 / 002-0482170451.
Passport #: A11294779
Marital Status: Married.
Military Service: exempted.
Driving License: Available.
Faculty of Engineering Menofia University department of Electrical Power & Machine.
Graduation Year: July 2009.
Graduation Project: Design and Analysis of a single phase voltage source inverter
(VSI) and its application on Un-interruptible Power Supply (UPS).
Degree of Graduation Project: Excellent
Courses taken included:
Digital Integrated Circuits Machine Design
A-C Power Systems Utilization
Installation Digital Protection
Renewable Energy Power Electronics
Training in Cairo underground metro (Tora station).
Training in Khalda Petroleum Company (generating power by turbines in Salam base.)
Training in north Cairo generation power station.
Training in World Engineering Company in Low voltage Circuit Breakers.
• From 2010 to present , assigned as Electrical Maintenance Engineer at EEA “Egyptian
Electrical Authority" dealing with MV distribution substation for SCEDC "South Cairo
Electricity Distribution Company"
• Job description :
Maintenance and testing of 11 KV switchgear including MV bus bars, MV breakers.
Maintenance and testing of 11 KV SF6 and vacuum circuit breakers.
Doing the power plant and power distribution projects for supplying the MV & LV
power supply to various domestic locations and industrial factories. These projects
comprise supply, installation, commissioning and energizing various electrical
equipment such as switchgears, power transformers, power cables, ring main units,
dealing with over head transmission lines feeders, fixing troubles, etc.
The experience is covering the following:
• Maintenance and testing of 11 KV switchgear including MV bus bars, MV breakers.
• Maintenance and testing of 11 KV SF6 and vacuum circuit breakers.
• Maintenance of power transformers.
• Preparation of general specification and electrical equipment specifications
• Electrical distribution, electrical power system calculations, studies and analysis.
• Preparation of electrical key drawings (single line diagrams).
• Design and issue electrical power and control design basis.
• Review of job specifications in accordance with the contractual requirements.
• Review of all drawings prior to release to ensure that they are complete and comply with project
instructions, requirements, applicable codes and standards.
• Attended meetings with project management, contractors and vendors in accordance with
• Management activities :
• Assist in project schedule.
• Prepare electrical progress report.
• Co-ordination with other disciplines.
• Overall quality assurance and quality control of all the electrical activities.
• Construction supervision, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities:
-Construction supervision of all electrical equipment installations such as main power
modules, Power transformer, 1kV, 6.6kV 3.3kV and 0.4 kV switchgear and motor control
centers, emergency generators.
-Pre-commission, commissioning activities and start-up covering all the electrical systems,
including high voltage cables and low voltage cables, functional testing of all electrical
•Operating Systems: Windows (98-me-2000-XP)
•Microsoft Office Package: MS Word
: MS Excel
Arabic: Mother tongue
English: Good (Written & spoken)
French: Fair (Written & spoken)
Any missing data upon request