1. Ahmad Ismail
Phone: + (962)791753394
B.A. Accounting - Applied Science University Amman, Jordan 2004 –2009
Certifications and training:
- CMA (citified management accounting) part 2 (design making)
- Attending CMA part 1 course
- Customer service
- Team building
- Marketing and sales operations
- Human resource and Staff Management
- Customer Relationship Management
Obtain a challenging position that allows me to utilize my current experience and skills to be a key
contributor to the growth of the company business and to take my career to higher levels.
Dec 2015-till now: unit manager at hamlyes store (the group)
Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability
Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
Nov 2014-till now having may own business which is a super market (rawa al jebeha )
• managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
• analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
• using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
• ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met;
• dealing with the dealers and pick the items
• handling with customers
• may 2013- oct 2014 sales assistant at ALDYSA duty free at queen alia airport.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best
• suited to their needs.
Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers
Value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value
Jan 2011 - April-2013RetailStoreAdministrator/Head cashier ,H&M AL SHAYA Retail
• Started my career with H&M as a Retail floor sales assistant responsible for the full customer
sales cycle including promoting new products and brands, stocking products on the store
floor, participating in promotions, and completing customer transactions.
• Due to my exceptional performance in the first three months I was promoted to the position of
Retail Store Administrator and Head Cashier where I carried out day to day administrative duties
for the store within Operations guidelines and Company policies and procedures.
• Handled petty cash, maintained cash records, and prepared petty cash reimbursements summary.
• Responsible for checking DSSR and rectifying any discrepancies.
got involved as needed in resolving customer issues and insuring full customer satisfaction at
the end of the process.
• Participated in stock-taking and merchandising activities on the store floor.
• As Head Cashier Ensured control and secure handling of cash and daily Banking activities of the
store. I also insured security of store cash tallied it with daily sales reports. I also
ensured that transfers or collections of cash to/from the Head Office are
promptly, correctly and securely handled.
• Monitoredcashierperformance, andreportedback toDepartment/StoreManagers.
MAR- 2010 — OCT- 2011, Accountant- BrothersAccounting&TaxConsulting
Provided a wide range offinancial and administrative services to corporate customers including
• Incometaxandsalestax services
• Bank reconciliations.
• Pay roll
• Handling Daily accounting entries
3. • Appropriations
NOV-2009 — MAR-2010, Sales Assistant- Jordan Center for toys trading (Hamleys)
Responsible for all showroom retail sales activities.
•Helping Showroom customers
• Welcome customers and offer assistance
• Guide customers around the showroom
• Point out different product lines and products in the showroom
• Ask questions and respond appropriately to determine the customers’ showroom needs
• Demonstrate the showroom products at customers’ request
Amman Jordan 2005-2008, Manager/Owner of Coffee Shop (Family Business)
•Started this Coffee Shop business while attending college to help cover my school
expenses and gain valuable small business management experience.
•Managed all aspects of the Coffee shop business including staff, finances, and
•Sold the business to another investor during the fourth year of college and made a
Aug-2003-Nov-2003, Cashier at Soule street hypermarket (Chicago-Illinois), USA
Honors & Awards:
•Jan -2010 Hamleys, Employee of the month award
•Oct-2011 H&M Employee of the month award
•Dec- 2011 H&M Employee of the month awar
References available up on request.