Presentation on Business
plan of Plastic cum Jute
Tez Narayan Sah
• For creating pollution free environment as jute is eco-friendly
• Making low cost carry bags and fashionable jute products.
• To make jute products as a part of our daily living.
• Creating awareness about jute products.
• To earn profit.
The eco-friendly paper bags manufacturing
industry is poised for a higher growth with a
• Quality & service
• Commitment to natural fibres and eco products
• Jute is a natural fiber popularly known as ‘The golden fiber’.
• One of the cheapest and the strongest of all natural fiber.
• Jute is a bio-degradable eco-friendly item.
• India, Bangladesh, China and Thailand are the leading
producers of Jute.
• India is the largest producer of jute goods in the world, while
Bangladesh is the largest cultivator of raw jute.
Market and Demand Aspects:
Every responsible citizen considering the black future of ours next
generation shall stop using plastic carrier bags used for shopping as much
Plastic bags in general take anywhere from 20 to 1000 years to breakdown
in the environment. The natural alternative is jute bag.
Decorated jute bags and shopping bags are very much in demand both for
domestic and international market.
The demands of the product remain consistent through out the year. So, it
is presumed that there is a good scope for starting of such type of industry
with a huge export potential.
Alternates and Substitutes:
• Paper Bags:
- Manufacturing process of paper bags results in plenty of
- Environmental Damage
- They are meant for short term usage.
• Cotton Bags:
- They are costly as compared to jute.
- Scarce raw material
• Plastics or Polyethene Bags:
Value chain analysis
QUALITY FOCUS : quality is checked at multi
-levels of the procurement chain by the ECOABD quality control team, duly supported by
independent quality surveyors.
DIVERSE PROCUREMENT NETWORK : it is
established widely across surplus producing
states of India to ensure the right variety at
the right cost.
CONTROLLED SUPPLY CHAIN : spreads across
selected suppliers across the country totally
quality led, timely deliveries at the most
competitive prices through a widespread
broker network and commission agents.
Business mOdel canVas
VALUE PROPOSITION :
• working people, UK customers, poor people
and victims of human trafficking.
CUSTOMER SEGMENT :
• middle class people, upper class and
• retailers, wholesalers, malls, website
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS :
• product differentiation
• standard quality at reasonable price
• different varieties
• environment concern
KEY ACTIVITIES :
advertisement in newspaper n TV
KEY RESOURCES :
small proportion of polythene
Eco-friendly in nature
Quality of product
Use of modern technology
Current fashion trend
Not useful in monsoon season
Less advertising effort
Increasing awareness of hazards of
Everywhere bags are provided
There is something that never end
Introduce new product similar to
Increase raw material price
Word of Mouth
Online Shopping Sites
Conferences and Seminars
We will be focusing on more on product segmentation like introducing new
products wallets, water resistance bags, designer’s ladies handbags etc.
Expansion of our business by introducing new outlets at prime locations
across the country which will result in creating more employment
To focus more on the Marketing:
Promoting our eco-friendly products through newspapers, hoarding, Radio etc.
Focusing more on tie-ups like Award ceremony’s, Standard Chartered Mumbai
Marathon, DNA Half Marathon other the major event happens in Mumbai.
These reusable 100% natural bags are biodegradable, ethically sourced,
eco friendly, long lasting. They are a sustainable alternative to plastic and
most other Green or Eco-friendly type bags available in the market.
As well as their stylish looks jute bags carry a positive environmental
message about your brand when printed with your logo.
Go plastic bag free and make a difference to our planet.