Be the first to like this
How to find free Google images for your real estate blog.
1. Using a Google image search; search for the image you want on your blog
2. In the example we searched for "houses"
3. Click the gear icon on the top right hand side
4. Select "Advanced Search"
5. At the bottom select "usage rights"
6. Select "Free to use, share or modify, even commercially
7. Click the "Advanced search" button
8. You will see the images with this license to use
Leave a comment below and tell us what you think or leave one on our blog post at
Actual blog post: http://bit.ly/freeimagesrealestate or http://agentavenue.com
Disclaimer: Before reusing content that you've found, you should verify that its license is legitimate and check the exact terms of reuse stated in the license. For example, most licenses require that you give credit to the image creator when reusing an image. Google has no way of knowing whether the license is legitimate, so we aren't making any representation that the content is actually or lawfully licensed.