Pamong Desa / Village Officials
Abd Azis Wasik
● Officials routinely working village,
● Coffee lovers and listening Retro Music.
● Spiritual advisor Mr. Rahman Yusri aftian #just_kidding.
On linux BlankOn as packager since 2010 in BlankOn 7
Pattimura until now, it also helps a lot in art team. HTML5 in
Manokwari Desktop modify and customize the GTK theme. All
I did to enjoy.
Since the community-based Linux blankon and flexibility.
As is the case in my workplace. Can all help each other and
Private Company Employee
Working on private company producing Health
Drink, as a PPIC Manager. Contributing in Blankon
Project as Packager since 2011 in BlankOn
Pattimura. Also active in several FOSS
comunitiessuch as Paguyuban Pengguna Blankon
Surabaya, Kelompok Pengguna Linux Sidoarjo etc.
Interesting to Join in FOSS project because it is
according to his motto in live that live is to learn,
love and serve. It is also interesting to learn
something new in IT, the world that he did not know
before, the world that he only know as switch on the
computer, typing and print the report.
Musisi / Musicians
Kukuh Syafaat (a.k.a. cho2)
● Session Musician
● GNU/Linux Enthusiast
● BlankOn user since 1.0
● BlankOn developer since 7.0
● Currently work on local startup
- Working on LPG Distributor as porter.
- Staying in Banda Aceh, the western area of Indonesia
- Join on the BlankOn Project, since the project moved
upstream to Debian exactly 2 months of development
BlankOn 8 (Rote)
- Porter LPG at noon and night contribute to BlankOn
Project, but ongoing contributions in a coffee shop or
cyber cafe because i don’t have internet connection at my
- Interesting F/LOSS Project
● Working on Istana Media (CEO)
● Live in Semarang, Central Java
● Start join on Blankon Project since 2010 on
● F/LOSS enthusiast
Peternak Ayam/Cickhen Farmer
And Me : Rahman Yusri Aftian
● Village People
● Dreaming About Independance
● Coffee Lovers (Black Magic Water) and
Listening Dangdut Music
Has 13.487 large and small islands.
Indonesian territory extends along 3.977 mile.
Indonesia's land area is 1.922.570 km².
Wide waters 3,257,483 km².
Work & Contribute
We develop blankon linux with part-time outside
the regular working hours of our time at home and