16. Strategy #2 Reviews and Recommendations “ As user generated content goes, this is my number one recommendation in eCommerce right now. Can't live with it, can't live without it, might as well love and learn from what real people have to say about your products, data and experience. Fall in love with their honesty, frustration and just plain real-ness. My favorite player: Bazaarvoice.” Sonia Meisenheimer
56. Strategy #5 Great Content “ What has remained constant is that producing many pages (on and off-site) of keyword-rich quality content which point back to your online conversion point continues to reign as the one fundamental, non-negotiable element in any online marketing strategy.” Joe Beaulaurier “ No list like this would be complete without some ‘shout-out’ to content -- dynamic, updated, relevant, informative (as opposed to in-your-face sales) content. Allison Nazarian
67. Link Popularity Link Popularity is a value rating for each website based on the quantity, value and relevancy of the links to their site. The TouchGraph reveals the network of connectivity between Ten Golden Rules and other websites.
93. Strategy #8 Payments “ Payments is the new marketing channel. Look at the promotions provided by the new and existing alternative payment providers and how they are helping to drive sales for many ecommerce companies. ” Mark Evans
128. “ Bayou was surrendered by his owner prior to Hurricane Katrina. I adopted him and renamed him Jelly Belly since he is sooo sweet and kind. He plays with other pets fine, and loves to catch lizards.”
129. "Gracie is doing great. She really has changed a lot since we first got her. She also has become super affectionate. She loves to be cuddled.”
130. “ I thought you would like to see pictures of Angel. She is such a good dog, happy all the time.”