Be the first to like this
Feedback is part our everyday life, from parents, school, sports/fitness, through to 360 degree appraisals at work. Why then do many companies seem to be afraid of receiving feedback from their most valuable resources – customers?
- Reasons behind the “Fear of Feedback”,
- Examples of best practice – world class companies doing it right
- Using Net Promoter Score® as a measurement tool
- Practical ways to deal with positive, negative comments, as well as customer suggestions
- Automated processes to help close the loop: strategic and tactical
- Feedback on the feedback – examples of how to get back to customers.
You can also view the webinar: http://wp.me/pzGbP-x8