GOOGLE: Public Speaking Sandton
Our Toastmasters Club is located in Sandton, Johannesburg. ... Our club offers a fun and
non-threatening environment in which to practice public speaking skills
Transformers Toastmasters – Public speaking and ...
Toastmasters, Public Speaking and Communication Club in Johannesburg, Gauteng, Southern Africa.
Toastmasters - easy-Speak - Sandton Club :: Home
Home page of Sandton Toastmasters Club Management site (powered by ... vice
president public relations, secretary, treasurer or sergeant at arms) and
What is Toastmasters ?
• Toastmasters is an Association of Members
Learning in a Peer Group
Support and Sharing Environment
to improve their:-
• Communication, Speaking and Presentation Skills
• Chairmanship, MC and Business related skills
• Practical on the job Management and Leadership Skills
• Gain Confidence and Knowledge and learn how to use it
• It’s Where Leaders are Made
What Happens at the Meetings?
• Visitors – A Host is allocated to you to Explain what going on – They will
explain the different sections of the programme.
• There are generally 15 Speaking assignments at a meeting
• There are also about 6 Management / Leadership roles
• That means you get to speak in some way at least 2 X per month
• The Roles vary from learning how to Propose a Toast (e.g. weddings) to
Chairing the meeting (business skills)and being the MC (Toastmaster) and
such other Communication, Management & Leadership Skills.
• We have breaks to network with other members.
• We have Fun while Learning
What happens after My 1st Visit
• Our VP Membership will contact you for all your details
• The Secretary will register you onto the Clubs Contact List
• You complete the Application form and Pay your dues to Treasurer
• The VP Education will contact you and do a needs analysis to
determine what your specific needs are
• The VPE will be allocated slots on the programmes for the year
• The President will induct you into the club at the next meeting
How Much Will It Cost ?
• Meeting Fee as Visitor R 50
• + Your Drinks & Meal
• Meeting Fee as Member Free
• + Your Drinks & Meal
• Annual Membership Fee +/- R 800 pa
• Member Discount Rates at Conferences
2 X Per Year between R 1500 to R 3000
What Do I Get for This ?
• Attend a Meeting 2 X per Month
• Personal Development Plan based on Your Needs
• Competent Communicator Manual and Guidance
• Competent Leader Manual and Guidance
• Toastmasters Magazine every Month
• Membership Certificate and Pin
• Educational Competency Certificates
• BUT Wait ! --- There’s More !!
What Else Do I Get for This ?
• Access to over 50 other
Speaking, Management and Leadership Courses
• Mentoring and Peer Evaluations
• Advanced Communication/Business Manuals
• Management on the job training (Club Officers)
• Leadership on the job training (District Officers)
• Self Confidence
• Personal Self Achievements
• International affiliation to all clubs in all countries