The latest ADI Mobile Benchmark Report recaps 2015-2016, focusing on key behavioral trends on mobile devices within the retail, travel, automotive, media & entertainment, and financial verticals. It draws insights from 290 billion visits to 16,000 sites, as well as 85+ billion app launches. Data is also included from the ADI Mobile Survey (2016).
Table of Contents
1. Smartphone visit growth offsets losses seen on desktop and tablet
2. Mobile will overtake desktop in Ql 2018
3. iOS maintains steady traffic lead over Android
4. iOS drives majority of revenue
5. iOS drives majority of app usage
6. In today1
s world of apps, you have to be the best to win
7. Consumers less likely to install new apps
8. Millennials install more apps than other age groups
9. Over half of apps are used less than 10 times
10. Apps must be useful, usable1 and best-in-class to succeed
11. Mobile payment methods haven't taken hold
''J 2016 Adobe Systems lncorporoted All Rights Reserved Adobe Confidential 2 • • • :::;::._..
. • ,...
• �.,. ' ······· "�• · •: •. Ado>e