How to Add Reviews on Google+ Local
1. Visit Google.com or Google.com/Maps
2. Search for business name or domain of the business
3. Select the business listing you want to add review to. Click on “# reviews” or “Be the first to
review” if there are no reviews yet
4. Click on “Write a Review” on Google+ page of business you want to review
5. Login with your Google+ id or create a new Google+ account
6. Rate different aspects of the place using the 1 to 5 star scale, and write any information that you
think will be helpful in the text box.
7. When you’ve finished, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to
your Google+ name.
You can share any review that you’ve written with your circles.
1. Visit the page of the business that you have reviewed.
2. Click on the
share button at the bottom of the review.
3. A share box will appear that allows you to add comments and choose circles or people to
share with. Click +Add more people then select a circle or type the name of individual
people you'd like to share your post with. If you'd like to remove a circle or person, click the
X next to their name.
4. When you're ready to post, click Share.
Have a look at tips for writing great reviews to get ideas on what to include in your review.