Presentation by:Aditi Ambaskar
• Presentation method
• Hands on method
• Group building method
1. Presentation Method
A) Lecture - Wants trainees to learn by spoken words.
• Classificationa)Standard Lecture
B) Audio Visual TechniquesIt is mixture of audiovisual
instructions given to trainees
by providing real life
experiences and examples.
2. Hands on method
Training methods that require the trainee to be involved
On the job training
ON JOB TRAINING
Training in normal situation
Also called direct instruction
One on One training
Used for unskilled and semiskilled
• Not most efficient but easy to train
Simulation means imitation of a real life process using
computer or other technical device
• Description about how employees or an organization dealt
with a difficult situation
• Trainees required to
Business game refers to simulation games that are used at an
educational tool for teaching business. Business games may
be carried out for various business training such as: general
management, finance, organizational behavior, human
• It focuses on interpersonal
skills , intensity of the
• Trainee act on the characters
assigned to them.
• The details of the situation is
given to the trainees.
• Outcomes are depended on
the reactions of the other
• Based on principle of social learning theory.
• Helps in teaching interpersonal and computer skills.
• It is appropriate for learning and behavioural skills
than factual information.
• Involves presenting trainees with the model who
demonstrate key behaviour.
3. Group Building Methods
• Adventure Learning:- development of
teamwork and leadership skills using
structured outdoor activities.
• Team Training:- involves coordinating
the performance of individuals who
works together for common goal.
• Action learning:- involves giving leaders
or work groups an actual problem
having them work on solving it.
• Experimental training:- The trainees
are moved outside their comfort zones
but within limit so as not to reduce
trainee motivation or ability.
Traditional training methods involves various
criteria's for employees working with a
instructor to review different situations that
occur considering how employees can deliver
This is prepared simply for practicing presentation-skills and
understanding “slideshare”’s online platform. All content is
simply for the learning purpose. We don’t claim accuracy or
complete information. All information is presented just for
overview. Any inadvertent use of company name, images are
unintentional. & if brought to notice, we will remove them.