Stacy: Two guys who love cats – newer to MA – Challenged buy Sales Ringing off the phone -– if new MA in the right spot -
Jeff : Quick def of MA -
Stacy : today not good – diff personality - if you have a rockstar who can close, but is horrible at follow up then we have a problem….
Jeff – take a look at these numbers – What stuck me was…Inside Sales TeamReps avg. 9 conversations / day then when add theAvg. IST Rep gives up after 5.6 attempts -- related to SAAs , Software and technology…..
Stacy – did a whole and fill it back up every day!
Stacy: Heart of everything: CRM ---- 10 mil company – separate spread sheets, outlook ----
Jeff: Bounces: are gold. – why Bad? – Clean LI look up…Stacy: if stupid… mess… Collect – data specifically about
Stacy: talking ….
Jeff : not all content is the same… some is lower level – just getting started… Some is mid level – close maybe not ready Top level is Key…yet if no system to easy create, manage and track the scoring --- again with rapid deployment – time is key so in your blue print planning be sure that simple customizations, and all the data you need is in a single spot --- I can create a fully customized list in less than 10 minutes. The power come in the planning…. Here’s why….next.
Stacy : Time ---
Inventory – calendar – push – re purpose - built your foot print…
The Marketing Automation Blueprint for Success
The Marketing Automation Blueprint for Success Presented by Act-On Software & Invigra
Your Hosts For Today’s Presentation Mr. Jeffrey Linton Mr. Stacy Gentile Product Marketing Manager President Act-On Software Invigra @jeffreylinton @StacyGentile Jeff.linton@Act-On.com email@example.com The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
Are you in the right place? The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
If Sales = Your #1 ChallengeWe want to demonstrate how marketing automation will help The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
Welcome to the new world of sales• Sales cycles are getting longer• Fewer sales people making quota• More and more deals are going MIA• Budgets are shrinking• It’s harder to get a hold of people• Buyers have more choices and leverage them• Buyers get you involved much later in the process
Too Much Non-Sales Time <20% Of a single-threaded sales person’s time is actually spent on prospecting for new business.SALESHORSEPOWER | www.invigraleads.com | tel. 414-573-5443 | firstname.lastname@example.org The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
Inside Sales Teams Have Problems• 40% of IST Reps are under quota• 7 / months is Avg. Sales Cycle• 1/3 of average deals are lost + another ¼ with no decision• Only 28% of Orgs have a blended approach• Only 24% of companies use a Marketing Automation Platform• Only 22% of companies conduct lead nurturing• Avg. size of IST is 8 people (86% of orgs <$10M have less than 10 Reps)• 1 Lead Generation person for every 4.3 sales people• 3 month ramp up time per sales person• Avg. Inside Lead Generation person generates 19 appts / mo. (quota)• 7 of those leads are Sales Accepted (quota)• 74% of Lead Generation Reps achieve quota• IST Reps avg. 56 Dials / day | 81 with a dialer technology• IST Reps avg. 9 conversations / day• IST Reps avg. 16% dial to conversation ratio• Avg. IST Rep gives up after 5.6 attempts (Gleanster Survey 2012 & The Bridge Group Metrics Report 2012) The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
Too Many Sales People AreStumbling Around In The DarkOuch Umph Ouch HEY Watch OutCrunch yikesBang Ouch uugggg! The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
5 Keys to a Successful Marketing Automation Blueprint 1. Build a Solid Sales Infrastructure2. Know Your Targets & Have a Good List 3. Understand Lead Scoring 4. Content Marketing 5. Don’t Sit Around & Wait (pick up the phone) The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
1. Build a Solid Sales Infrastructure Target Lists Web Sales Conference Intelligence CRM Marketing Social Automation Media Content (Light & Heavy) The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
2. Know Your Targets & Have a Good List• Know your market• A bad list screws up everything downstream• The average CRM database has 30-60% bad records• All purchased lists have problems (17-30%) and are going to need significant initial scrubbing• The only good list is the one you spent 5 years cleaning• Everyone needs a bucket (Dispositions in CRM)• Bonus Thought: Bounces are opportunities• Collect, Collect, Collect all the data you can The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
3. Understanding Lead Scoring1. Demographic (profile) – Industry – Position / Job Title – Revenue – Geography2. Digital Behaviors (activity) – Opens – Clicks – Webpage Visits – Downloads – Webinars3. Qualification Questions (human 2 human) The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
Lead Scoring in Detail Ideal Prospect… define yours? -Top Level -Mid Level -Lower Level The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
Lead Scoring Helps Focus Salespeople’s TimeProspect 1 Prospect 2Demographic Score = 20 Demographic Score = 100Digital footprint Size = 20Qualifying Questions = 20 vs. Digital footprint Size = 240 Qualifying Questions = 500 60 840 The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
4. Content Marketing CM Calendar The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
5. Don’t Sit Around And Wait (Pickup The Phone)• Blended strategies work the best (in & out)• Develop a threshold (One click isn’t qualified)• Develop a sales cadence• Nurture - Measure - Nurture• Forget selling, think service, think education• No scripts, no sales language, Only Fit & Truth The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success
Click to Download your Blueprint The Marketing Automation Blueprint For Success