With businesses demanding fast development of applications, IT groups need to answer with rapid development and deployment that drives businesses forward. So with lower upfront costs, ease of deployment and advantages in scalability, cloud computing is enabling IT groups to meet these demands.
But while considering cloud services, IT directors must consider factors such as application portability, security, avoiding vendor-lock in, risk management and regulatory compliance. Whether you're migrating to a public, private, or hybrid cloud, this webinar will help IT groups understand best practices in porting and developing enterprise applications to the cloud.
Join Stephen O’Grady, Principal Analyst with RedMonk and Jeff Hobbs, Director of Engineering at ActiveState, to learn how to:
* Use a standards-based approach to minimize costs and reduce risks
* Leverage dynamic languages such as Python for rapid development
* Create portable and consistent web applications to the cloud
* Understand enterprise solutions to create standards and ensure indemnification
* Create a business case and plan for standards with a dynamic languages approach