My Home Town
• I was born in Portland, Oregon on June 7th, 1989 at 3:45 pm, which means my birth-date
is 3456789, 3:45 6-7-89.
• Both my parents were born and raised in Oregon, as well as my older sister’s and
• My father’s parents immigrated to Canada from Denmark, eventually leaving Canada and becoming
• My mother’s grandparents separately immigrated from Ireland to Oregon as children, meeting
coincidently as adults.
My mom and I.
Valletta, Malta Paris, France
• Currently enrolled at
college, I am a full-time
student attempting to get
my associates degree in
Anthropology. I am
• I went to high school in both
California and Bermuda,
where my parents live. I
went to Mount Saint Agnes
catholic school in Bermuda
and Capistrano Valley high
school independent study
program in California.
• I love shoes, even when I can’t afford them.
• Gummy-Bear's are my favorite kind of candy.
• Halloween is my favorite holiday.
• Dog’s are a girl’s best friend, this is my dog, Mickey.
• I’m a huge fan of Disneyland, the happiest place on earth!