Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
I have a meeting at 9am.
the shop closes at midnight.
Jane went home at lunchtime.
In England, it often snows in December.
Do you think we will go to Jupiter in the Future.
there should be a lot of progress in the next century.
do you work on Mondays.
her birthday is on 20 November.
where will you be on New Year’s Day?
I went to London last June. (not in last June)
He’s coming back next Tuesday. (not on next Tuesday)
I go home every Easter. (not at every Easter)
we’ll call you this evening. (not in this evening)
He has coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon and wine in
I work during the morning/afternoon/evening/day and night.
let’s meet at 6pm.
the clock strikes twelve at midday/noon and midnight.
the condemned man was shot at sunrise and dawn.
the street lights come on at sunset and dusk.
We can see the stars at night.
• There was aloud noise which woke us up___ midnight.
• Do you usually eat chocolate eggs___ Easter?
• What are you doing ___ the weekend?
• My father always reads the paper___ breakfast time.
• She plays tennis___ Fridays.
• The trees here are really beautiful___ the spring.
• I’ll see you___ Tuesday afternoon then.
• Shakespeare died___ 1616.
• In my hometown, the shops open early___ the morning.
• She met her husband___ 1998.
• We have meeting___ Friday morning.
• I often get sleepy___ the afternoon.
• His daughter was born___ the 24th of August.
• Mobile phones became popular___ the nineties.
• Luckily the weather was perfect___ her wedding day.