Digital Media Plan SEO | SMO | SEM |
• Toincrease engagement of social media activities to reward and stimulate
the existing/current online community and fans
• Elevate the park’s online presence via partner promotions,
collaborations with other major websites and exploring mobile
• Toroll‐out with highly engaging social media campaigns during the
low‐peak periods (weekends & pre & post school holidays)
• Execute promotional activities during this period via
discounts, personalized offers & contests.
• Tosustain momentum and awareness via online media buys (banner
ads, partner sites etc.) during the peak periods
Digital Media Objectives
Digital Marketing Assets
• SEO strategy
• Mobile ticketing
• Youtube – dedicated .tv channel
• Tripadvisor – encourage positive customer comment
• Self‐guides tours (mobile web and native apps)
Digital Marketing Assets
• Database Marketing and Cross Promotion
• Loyalty Program and Customer Relationships
• Engaged Visitors (Exciting and Fun Interactive Experiences)
• Update (Live Social Media Wall)
• Social Media Monitoring, Marketing and Measurement
• Centralised Content Management
One of Park’s Biggest Assets
Your Attraction Tickets!
• Facebook – Connect and converse
‐ Apps to drive marketing campaigns, events and programs
‐ Leveraging guests social media usage for marketing – Facebook check-in
status update at park & reviews
• Twitter – Communicate
‐ Utilize this tool of real‐time communication to drive “special”
‐ Drive and reward our followers on twitter with free/discounted tickets
• Website – Online ticket bookings, utilizing blog for media coverage &
• Email and E‐newsletter – Contact
‐ Campaign specific offers
• Supports info search and purchase convenience
• Tap into growing consumer trend of search and transaction on mobile
• Assists way‐finding of parks
Search Engine Optimization Strategies
• Leverage public relations and offsite content to boost your web presence.
• Use Paid search ads + search engine optimization (SEO) to own more of
the search engine results page.
• Optimize website for local semantic markup
• For blog & website, focus on creating useful, relevant content that uses
long-tail and geo-modified keywords(keyword + location) and publish it
on a regular basis.
• Should be entirely mobile responsive website
• Business Submission on local directories like: Google My Business, Bing
Places for Business, Yelp, YP.com
Search Engine Marketing Strategies
• Geo-Targeting by city name or radius for nearby areas
• Make Contact Information Prevalent with Location and Call Extensions
• A virtual 3-D tour of park on website
• Making families visit park frequently is a major challenge.
Offering personalized offer will encourage them.
• Social media efforts in conjunction with PR initiatives to
maximize executions, as well as engages audiences on Trip
Advisor and Twitter.
• multi-day tickets to enable guests to come back
An Example of Social Media Campaign
Using Park Asset
4 tickets: $120
• Facebook posting on station
with 30,000+ likes
• On Air Exposure
• Website Exposure
• 941 Comments
• 206 Likes
Want a detailed plan for Theme Park?
Get in Touch:
Twitter Handle: raj2abhi