CHANNEL SERVICE OUTPUTS
Presented By :
What are Channel Service Outputs ?
• Channel systems perform duties that reduce end
user’s search, waiting time, storage and other costs.
These benefits are called the service outputs of the
• There are six sections of service outputs :
Waiting or Delivery time
Bulk Breaking & BOSCH
• Bulk Breaking refers to the end user’s ability to buy
their desired number of units of a product or service
even though they may be originally produced in large
BOSCH allows the sale of single piece of equipment
to buying large quantities at a single go, but it is
product based. Purchases can be made online,
through dealers or at service stations in any
Spatial Convenience & BOSCH
• It is provided by market decentralization of wholesale
and retail outlets, thus reducing transportation
requirements and search costs. BOSCH dealers are
present pan India.
Online portals available
Waiting/Delivery Time & BOSCH
• It is the time period that the end user must wait
between the ordering & receiving goods or post sale
BOSCH provides limited waiting time in terms of
procuring goods and services due to these reasons
1. Presence of many authorized dealers across India.
2. Dedicated stores according to availability of product.
3. Availability of many service stations.
4. Delivery time may vary according to the product
Product Variety & BOSCH
• Product variety describes generically different classes of
goods making up the product offering i.e. the breadth of
product lines and the assortment or depth of products
offered under each product category.
BOSCH provides a variety of products both in the
industrial as well as the domestic side both in terms of
breadth and depth right away from tools to household
Information Provision & BOSCH
• Customer Service refers to all aspects of easing the
shopping and purchase process for end users.
• Information Provision refers to education of end users
about product attributes or usage capabilities.
BOSCH can be connected for information, complains
& suggestions via telephone, e-mail, social media, fax.
Products information can also be attained from the
nearest dealer or registered sales associates which can
be located online.