Successfully reported this slideshow.
AMUL – Digital Marketing
Presented by :
Marketing Mix :
• Physical Evidence
One sided communication to
customer controlled communication
Online & mobile is the key medium
Target audience is not restricted to
any geographical location
Style of communication has changed
– crisp and direct
• Product : The product is a perishable goods i.e. ice cream
• Price : The price is at par with all competitors including
exclusive tokens and vouchers for online customers.
• Place :
Electronic – TV & Radio
Mobile & Telecommunication
Search Engine & Internet
• Promotion :
Factors to be considered in terms of a digital launch are :
b) Ease of access for prospects.
c) Advertisements in digital space
d) Occupancy of search engines via paid ads and keywords.
e) Cross marketing via other food chains and associates.
f) Online branding & token releases
g) Mobile & Email marketing
h) Press releases for online links by strong advertisement channels
Digital Marketing & Traditional Marketing
• It is cost effective in nature.
• It develops brand on global scale.
• Helps engage qualified and targeted costumer.
• Developments are easily measurable online.
• Can connect to many costumers at one go.
• Gives an efficient feedback mechanism.
• Apt for reaching out to certain group of consumers
E.g : Electronic gadgets costumers are more prone online.