Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
SPEED CONTROL OF DC MACHINE AND ONLINE MONITORING
OF ELECTRICAL PARAMETERS BY USING ARDUINO
G.Abhinash Roll no.1608-12-734-001
C.Shiva Roll no.1608-12-734-303
Ch.Sandeep Roll no.1608-12-734-317 UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF:
SRI G.VENU MADHAV SIR
DEPARTMENT OF EEE
AIM OF THE PROJECT
The main objective of this project is to continuously monitor the electrical
parameters like current, voltage and power of any chosen equipment.
The parameters values can be monitored from any place in the defined area
based on distance of operation of Bluetooth device.
And it can be extended further such that the parameters can be monitored from
any place in the world thorough internet web page.
The Arduino board contains ATMega328p microcontroller which continuously
monitors the electrical parameters and transfers it to Android Application with
the help of Bluetooth transmitter present on Arduino Board.
The data in the Application is sent to the display unit where the data can be
Cut off values for electrical parameters is set and when the values exceeds, the
circuit trips and the flow of current is cut-off, so that the equipment is protected.
Hence overload protection and safe operation will take place automatically.
Need of project
• The rapid growth of the World Wide Web, has made the web is
not just use for delivering information.
• Since the introduction to the smart home concept, a web plays
an important roles to control almost every electrical devices
connected to internet that enable the user can control it every
• Usually we used to control the industrial equipment's by manual
operation, which increases the human effort and maintenance
• In order to overcome this problem, the system is designed to
control devices at remote place.
• the prototype intends to include SMS module so that controlling
can be done through SMS
OTHER ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
What is Arduino?
• “Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform
based on a simple i/o board and a development
environment that implements the Processing / Wiring
language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone
interactive objects or can be connected to software on
Allows You Control When Out of Town
Energy savings and increases efficiency
Enhanced convenience and comfort
Get rid of repetitive tasks
Save energy significantly, thus saving on electricity
Simplification of complex tasks
• The status of various devices can be monitored
and controlled from any where.
• This system can be used in industrial
• This system can be employed in houses, where
people often forget to switch off electrical
• This system can be used to control AC’s to set
the room temperature when we are outside.
• We can extend this circuit to control many
electrical devices with some modifications