Group Research Assignment
SAUDI TELECOM COMPANY
1. Abdul Hadi Anwar Siddiqui
2. Mohammad Munir Khan
3. Fayez Mujahid
4. Anas Kaleem
5. Haroon Irfan
6. Abdullah Shah
Lecturer: Mr. Ahmad Munir Mehar
B.Com, MBA (B&F), M.Com (Finance)
SAUDI TELECOM COMPANY
o Organization Chart
o Strategies use in Developing a Business
o Real Life Example
o Financial Statement
o Case Study
1) Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is the leading provider of telecommunications services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ,
2) Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is majority-owned by the Saudi government through Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund.
3) Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is the largest telecommunications company by market capitalization.
4) Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is now present in Kuwait, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, South Africa and Bahrain.
5) STC also operates a submarine communications cable system connecting Saudi Arabia and Sudan in Africa through Arab
Submarine Cables Company.
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) was established in 1998 as the state-owned provider of all public telecoms services in Saudi
2) Saudi Telecom Company (STC) enjoying monopolies in its domestic mobile and fixed markets until 2005 and 2009,
3) Saudi Telecom Company (STC) provides mobile and fixed telephone services, along with Internet and other data services, to
residential and business customers.
4) Saudi Telecom Company (STC) Headquartered in Riyadh Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
5) Saudi Telecom Company (STC) s Joint Stock Company, With Capital 20,000 million Riyal,
1. Mr. Mohamed Dhayyan Al Dhayyan
2. Eng. Muhammad Omran AlOmran
3. Mr. Saleh Ali AlAzal
4. Mr. Mohamed Abdullah AlKharachi
5. Eng. Abdul-Aziz A. Alsugair
Mr. Muhammed Saleh Ad-Dahham
Mr. Abdul-Aziz Habdan Al-Habdan
Mr. Ibrahim Ali AlHassan
Dr. Hamad Suliman AlQassumi
STC’s new strategy – LEAD – was developed to focus our collective energy
and efforts in capturing the emerging opportunities while managing overall
challenges over the coming years. LEAD covers six key dimensions that are
critical for STC
Lead in Next-Gen Broadband
Differentiated Customer Experience
Consolidate International Leadership
Invest in People Capital
Drive Financial Performance and Agility
REAL LIFE EXAMPLE
As we discuss above STC ( Saudi Telecom Company) was establish in 1998 as the First Telecom Company of KSA, So, There
is many real examples
1. In 2000 STC Launched Internet service in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. In 2002 STC Launched SAWA service.
3. In 2004 STC Launched Qitaf program for his customer
4. In 2005 STC Introduce IP-VPN service link companies branches,
5. In 2006 STC Introduce Video-Call service via 3G.
6. In 2007 STC Introduce (ALJAWAL) service to watch TV on your mobile.
7. In 2008 STC Enjoy 1 Million DSL Customer.
8. In 2009 STC Introduce 3G high downloading speed 21Mbps.
Saudi Telecom Company Financial statement
Total Net Income
Total Assets and Liabilities
1. Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is a leader in providing integrated
communications services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. Saudi telecom company was only first provider in the Middle East to deploy
an IP next-generation network.
3. This investment laid the foundations to deliver high-quality, triple - play (voice,
video, and data) services
4. In 2010, it achieved another first for the region with the launch of Cisco
5. STC wanted to take its cloud strategy move forward by co-location services
1. To create the new environment STC decided to partner with VCE a
formed by VM ware, Cisco and EMC to help customer to minimize risk and
2. The V block-enabled private cloud solution was delivered by Cisco partner
Wipro and comprises various Cisco Unified Computing technologies
• It should motivate the retailer to increase sales revenue by giving gifts
and rewards etc
• It should provide expertise regularly visit to retailer to giving the
knowledge of sales promotion, coming technology, offers and plans.
• It should concentrate on advertisement like road side hoardings and
• Few Months ago Company introduce Bill services But this service is not