Faculty of Science and Technology
Multimedia Midterm Exam
Lecturer: Eng Abdinasir Aawoow
Part One: Choose the Correct Answer
1. Adobe Flash (formerly Macromedia Flash) is a multimedia platform used to add
animation, and interactivity to web pages or videos.
2. ……….. a software application that creates rich content animations for websites and
a. Macromedia Flash MX
c. Microsoft Access
3. Flash can be saved as two File Types which are .flash and .Audio
4. Originally developed by Macromedia, Flash was introduced in 1900, and is currently
developed and distributed by Microsoft Systems.
5. Originally developed by Macromedia, Flash was introduced in …... and is currently
developed and distributed by Adobe Systems.
6. …........ Frames are the frames that Flash generates the frames between the keyframes.
7. GUI is
A. Graphical Urban Installing
B. Geo User Interest
C. Graphical User Interface
8. Layers are like sheets of glass arranged on top of each other and its Important
9. RGB are Red Grey Black
10. Pixel is “Picture element” - smallest unit of an image
Part Two: Direct Questions
1. Write the difference between GIF, PNG and JPEG image and tell the long Form of Each?
2. Explain this Terminology in Multimedia.
A. Key Frame
B. Stage in Flash
C. Ordinary Frame
3. Observe the figure given below
· The Shape on the left side shows the position and size for frame l.
· The Shape on the right side shows the position and size for frame 2.
Which procedure for animating the above scenario?
4. What are Benefits of Multimedia?
5. Differentiate Between Linear and Non Linear?
6. Name at Least 7 Tools in this toolbox.