3799 Village Dr. Apt. C ( Franklin, OH ( (513) 435-0556 ( email@example.com
Union College graduate offering a strong academic background in IT combined with excellent
internship experience as a helpdesk analyst.
Building technical troubleshooting skills that are used to help students and teachers solve their
Quickly to learn and master new technology; great in both team and self-directed settings
Flexible with hours, schedules and hard working
Union College – Barbourville, KY
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems ( GPA: 3.0
Minor in Marketing
Employment with College Studies:
Student Helpdesk Technician (2010 to 2013): Help provide networking/desktop support with RDP
and our FOG Server. I worked flexible hours, was a team player and worked to provide a well-rounded
IT support to students and faculty. I worked in Union College Black Technology Department as a
work study where I learned various functions and skill sets of a work area might be like.
Union College Golf Team (2009 to 2013): Average golf per nine holes is a 40. I have gotten to play
in the Bluefield Invite/AAC Spring Tournament, and the Bill Sergent Invitational.
Received the Dr. L. A. Geiss Award in computer excellence.
Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, iOS, Android
Databases: MYSQL/ SQL Databases for 2008
Languages: Visual Basic, HTML
Software: MS Office, File Transfer Protocol, Meraki (iPad Database Management), Bluebeam,
Cisco AnyConnect, Microsoft Service Manager Console, System Center Configuration
Union College – Barbourville, KY
Helpdesk Analyst (2010 to 2013) Handled technical troubleshooting within a college institution,
manage computers and repairs, slow-downs and data recoveries. Helped college students put in tickets
into our system for our department to help out with their technical issues.
I have taken programming languages such as C++, Java, Visual Basic, HTML, and MYSQL Database.
Experience with Active Directory and VPN troubleshooting.
Atos – Mason, OH (6/24/2013 – 11/20/2013)
• Help Desk Support
• Provide support to end users on a variety of issues, identifies, researches, and resolves technical
• Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
Baker Concrete Construction (November 22, 2013 - present)
• Help Desk Support Tier 2
• I provide support to end employees on various activities, such as software issues, hardware issues,
installations, and password resets.
• Apple Administrator for deploying 350+ iPads to field users.
o We are currently utilizing Bluebeam’s Batch and Link feature to hyperlink drawings
together. We use Box.com with GoodReader 4 to sync the drawings to the iPads.
o Meraki (Cisco) – I have generate a QR code to allow easy deployments of iPads. I also use
the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) to purchase apps for our deployment.
• I provide technical support for various check scanners.
• Windows Server Print Administrator for 60 MFP devices between two buildings.
• The construction software that I have worked with are Primavera P6, AutoDesk, Timberline, HCCS
(Heavy Bid), Bluebeam, Microsoft Project, Tekla, Synchro.
• I have also worked other applications which are Application Extender, Client Access, and Box Sync.
• I build and maintain images in SCCM. I help update packages that are pushed out during our
• I maintain our AutoDesk/Tekla server with updated license files for co-workers to connect to the
• I have traveled to some of our other BURGs for technical support:
o Greenville, SC – Installed new HP CAD stations for the co-workers to help with ongoing
issues that we were having with our Dell CAD laptops.
o Charlotte, NC – Worked with a co-worker on installing SkySync on their server to have a
simultaneous sync with box. I helped patch down cables in the network closet while there.
o Tulsa & Oklahoma City, OK – solved multiple tickets that were open in our system.
o Columbus, OH – went for a visit and to solve issues that were open in our system
o Kansas City, KC – the office was being moved from another part of Lenxa, KC. A co-worker
and me went out there to help wire the network closest, put Un-Fis (wireless access points)
on the ceiling tile, setup network printers, setup the Creston media stream, and help co-
workers get associated with the new office.
• I rotate working on-call for after hours and weekends.
I have volunteered to put in extra hours to assist coworkers with technical issues.
Students were able to reach out to me with technical problems around campus during closed office hours.
Supervisors Title Company Tel. # (W) & email address
Walter Wahlstedt Supervisor Union College 606-622-0637
Jesse Barton Supervisor Union College 606-546-1721
Peers Title Company Tel. # (W) & email address
Roland Hamilton Friend 513-255-0732
Bill Hobbs Friend 513-267-1164
Teresa Hook Friend 937-271-1061