2. How many players are there in
basket ball team ?
3. Which was the last movie directed
by Yash Chopra?
4. Who is known as the nightingale of
5. To which field Sir Salman Rushdie is
6. In what unit a diamond's weight is
7. What did James Watt invent?
a. Diving bell
b. Steam boat
c. Hot air balloon
d. Rotary steam engine
8. The term "Gambit" is used in the
9. 'Playing to Win' is
the autobiography of
a. Saina Nehwal
b. Mary Kom
c. Yuvraj Singh
d. Sachin Tendulkar
10. The agency that estimates national
income in India is -
b. Planning Commission
c. Central Statistics Organisation
d. None of these
11. Function of 'Blue Tooth' technology
is to allow
a. landline phone to mobile communication
b. signal transmission on mobile phones
c. satellite television communication
d. wireless communication between
12. Paper was invented in -
13. Who invented diesel
a. Carl Benz
b. J.L Baird
c. James Watt
d. Rudolf Diesel
1. First Indian Woman to climb Mount Everest
2. ISRO stands for…
3. Which country is called as the ‘Land of Rising Sun’
4. Which Indian city is known as space city?
5. Who was known as the light of the world?
6. In which Indian city first underground railway was
opened in 1984?
7. In which city is Trivandrum International Airport is
8. How much money was paid by facebook to buy
9. In the world of computers, WWW stands for?
10. Who is the writer of the book ‘A Better India : A Better