Marketing via podcasting (Kind of Audio Marketing) - An Overview
Marketing Via Podcasting
Submitted By :
What Is Podcast?
• Podcast: A digital audio file
made available on the Internet
for downloading to a device,
typically available as a series,
new instalments of which can be
received by subscribers
Why to Use in Digital Marketing?
• Podcast ads are effective and can be very
engaging : Convincing To get visitors
• Podcasting is a great addition to your marketing
mix: Blogs, Newsletters etc.
• Podcasting is Huge, and it’s Growing everyday
• Podcasts can even give you the audience that
traditional texts & visual content aren’t reaching.
Roles in A Podcast
• Content Rating: Category describing content of Podcast.
• Host: Person talking in Podcast
• Subscribe: Series of a show
• Episode: One Show
• Serial: Subscribed podcast with multiple episodes
Uses Of Podcasts
• Sell A Product
• Product Introduction
• Website Traffic or Blog Traffic
• Ask For Donations
• Embedded Sponsored Ads (Brought
to you by Messages)
• Crowdfunding Call-To-Actions
How To Create A Podcast
3. Room Setup
How To Create A Podcast: Feed
• Getting listed in iTunes &
• Audio file RSS
How To Create A Podcast: Gear
• Recording Software
How To Create A Podcast: Setup
• A room for setup
• Remote Setup Tools
• Enough Space
How Can We Market & Measure Our Podcast?
• Post to blog or website
• Submit to podcast directories
• Use of tags in submission
• Track downloads
• Consider contact forms