5. Who this is intended for (Although there are principles here anyone can appreciate) Companies with direct sales (or use channel partners with direct sales models) selling a product worth more than $10,000 in value.
7. The B2B leadgen problem $100M Defense Contract Boeing Lobbyist $100 Sale Timex Watches Google, eBay $100,000 Order Salesforce.com, Saas… Many Buyers Few Buyers Specificity of Product (Can I easily specify what I want?) HIGH Low $1,000,000 Order Oracle Apps, SAP Gartner/Accenture Low Avg Sale Price High ?
8. Too much noise, too little time Print Ads Webinars Online News LinkedIn Twitter Radio Microsite Campaigns Telemarketing Wikis Cold Calls Mail Email Campaigns Blogs RSS feeds Phone TV Texting
9. The business issue How can your programs and company break through the noise to generate measurable results?
10. Where you are 97% Other 3% Cold calling Sources of new customer revenue
11. Where you want to be 75% Other 25%+ Cold Calling 2.0 Sources of new customer revenue
13. The irony of Cold Calling 2.0 is that it should never involve making ‘cold calls’
15. Who are these guys? We created, from scratch, a “Cold Calling 2.0” sales development team that has sourced $100 million in recurring revenue for salesforce.com (that’s an extra $1 Billion in market capitalization)