Avoid To Do List, create a
If you can’t fit it in within 30 days, it is not
me, the self
If you having trouble making
yourself happy, then make
someone else happy. So
cliche yet pragmatic.
Be the first to smile, to say hello, to
open the door, etc.
Choose only 1 location (app,notebook, spot on
wall, sticky note, etc.) to serve as your project
home and collect the items there. No more than
3 at a time!
• Make important decisions when
fatigued or in a bad mood
• Try to do meaningful work in
chunks of time under 30 minutes
• Lose sight of what is most
important in life
• Spend all your time working
• Eat garbage food
• Create To Do Lists
1. What are YOUR priorities?
2. What are two most important things you want to
get done tomorrow?
3. What provides value in your life?
4. Where should you invest your energy?
● Use different colors for
things to help stay
● Pick a routine for work
time. For me I use
when I know kids will
● Enter what is needed
to be reminded, but not
worthy of using brain
● Remove all things on
you don’t want to do.
Templates, a 72
page ebook, 108
Sample Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmnSm_d2ll4
Duck Test ○ A coder technique. When
something is not working and
you are getting frustrated here is
a tip to make things work. Go
ahead and grab a rubber duck.
○ Here is what you do next. Talk to
your duck. Explain each step one
by one. Make the duck
understand. When you do this I
bet you will find the error of your
ways. Great tip for students as