Research aarkstore enterprise global e commerce delivery report 2012
Research Aarkstore Enterprise Global E-Commerce DeliveryReport 20121.) In its Global E-Commerce Delivery Report 2012, whichprovides global data about the delivery of products orderedonline, market research company yStats.com analyzesdelivery options for online orders across various countries.It highlights what is important to customers anddemonstrates that a good infrastructure is necessary forprospering B2C E-Commerce.2.) KEY FINDINGS• Increasing E-Commerce shipping volumes continued togenerate opportunities for delivery companies worldwide in2012.• In the US, delivery services have adapted to rising B2C E-Commerce orders by using new products and technologiesin 2012.• For nearly half of online shoppers in Germany,comprehensive confirmation e-mails were most importantfor deliveries, followed by punctuality of delivery.
• In 2012, B2C E-Commerce delivery in Russia remaineddifficult, due to infrastructure problems and the country’ssheer size.• In 2012, online retailers in China tackled the problem ofinadequate logistics through own operations, cooperationsand self pick-up points.3.) About our Reports- Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers aboutrecent market trends and assist with strategic companydecisions- yStats.com provides secondary market research: By usingvarious sources of information we ensure maximumobjectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies geta precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are onlybased on reliable sources including national andinternational statistical offices, industry and tradeassociations, business reports, business and companydatabases, journals, company registries and news portals.- Our international employees research and filter all sourcesand translate relevant information into English. Thisensures that the content of the original studies is correctlyinterpreted.
- yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPointfiles. All data can therefore be used directly for boardpresentations or be individually adapted.- If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for allresearch projects. Simply send us a request.4.) About yStats.comyStats.com has been committed to research up-to-date,objective and demand-based data on markets andcompetitors for top managers from various industries since2005. Headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, the firm has astrong international focus and is specialized in secondarymarket research. In addition to offering reports on marketsand competitors, yStats.com also carries out client-specificresearch. Clients include leading global enterprises fromvarious industries including B2C E-Commerce, electronicpayment systems, mail order and direct marketing,logistics, as well as banking and consulting.Table of Contents :1. MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
2. GLOBAL- E-Commerce Delivery Trends, 2011/2012; and PostalDevelopment Trends- B2C E-Commerce Delivery Trends, 20123. NORTH AMERICA3.1 USA (Top Country)- B2C E-Commerce Delivery Trends, 2012- Breakdown of Standard Shipping Price Ranges chargedby Online Retailers, in %, April 2012- Breakdown of promised Delivery Times, in % of OnlineRetailers, April 2012- Breakdown of actual Delivery Times, in % OnlineRetailers, April 2012- Breakdown of Returns Charges, in % Online Retailers,April 2012- Leading Reasons for Distance Shopping, includingDelivery, in % of Consumers, March 2012- Leading Reasons for not making a Distance Purchase,including Delivery, in % of Consumers, March 2012
- Willingness to pay for Shipping and Handling whenmaking Distance Purchases, in % of Consumers, March2012- Impact of Free Shipping on Distance Selling Orders, in %,May 2012- Consumers with discounted Shipping Memberships withOnline Retailers and connected Increase in OnlinePurchases, in % of Consumers, March 2012- Accepted maximum free Shipping Delivery Time forDistance Orders, in % of Consumers, March 2012- Satisfaction with Online Shopping Experiences, incl.Delivery, in % of Satisfaction, February 2012- Importance of Factors in Comparison Shopping, incl.Delivery, in % of Shoppers, February 2012- Willingness to wait for Delivery, in % of OnlineShoppers, February 2012- Shipping Option chosen most often, in % of OnlineShoppers, February 2012- Preferences for Flexible Shipping Service, in % of OnlineShoppers, February 2012- Same-Day Delivery News about eBay, Amazon, Macy‘s,and Google, 2011/2012
- Delivery News about UPS Performance, Q2 2012 andUPS US average domestic Package Volume, in millions,Q2 2011 & Q2 2012- Delivery News about UPS and Bridgeline Digital, 2012- Delivery News about USPS Products, July 2012- Delivery News about Wal-Wart, October 20123.2 Canada- Delivery News about BufferBox, 2012- Delivery News about Canada Post, May 20124. LATIN AMERICA4.1 Brazil- B2C E-Commerce Delivery Trends, 2011/2012- Main Reasons not to shop Online, by Product Category,incl. Shipping in % of Internet Users, July 2012- Delivery News about B2W, June 2012- Delivery News about Grupo Abril and Total Express,November 2011- Delivery News about Prologis, 2012For more information please visit link:http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Global-E-Commerce-Delivery-Report-2012-231916.html
NeelAarkstore EnterprisePhone:08149852585Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgURL:www.aarkstore.comhttp://www.facebook.com/aarkstoreenterprisehttp://in.linkedin.com/in/aarkstore Global Mobile Payment Methods 2012 Europe Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012 Global E-Commerce Delivery Report 2012 Europe Beauty & Personal Care B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Global Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012 Western Europe B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 UK B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Spain B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 France B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Italy B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Europe Direct Selling Report 2012 Global Online Gambling and Betting Report 2012 Europe Online Gambling and Betting Report 2012 Global Online Payment Methods 2012 Europe Online Payment Methods 2012 Asia-Pacific Online Payment Methods 2012 Top 2000 Global Online Shops 2012 Top 1200 Online Shops in Europe 2012 Top 350 Online Shops in Asia-Pacific 2012 Middle East Internet & B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 MENA Internet & B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Africa Internet & B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 South Africa Retail, Direct Selling and B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 South Africa B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Global Online Gaming Report 2012